PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrit.

Ultra54
12-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Arnold (http://gamepolitics.com/2007/12/11/schwarzenegger-distances-himself-from-thqs-conan-game/) is too good for Conan now.

Maryms
12-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Well times change and he no longers wants violent games to be released so i can see why as Governor of California it would be in his best interest to distance himself from such games including the Conan game as that would be promoting violent games if he were to stand behind it. He never had anything to do with the game creation therefore he is not guilty of making it happen.

Yeah i know it is doing a backflip for him cause he starred in the movie that this game is protrayed upon. One thing that he shoudl be doing is lobbying to get his picture of the cover of the game as if he does not want anything to do with the game then it should be removed and his chracter in the game as well. Which means they producers of the game should remake it using a different name and picture and chracter.

Ultra54
12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah i know it is doing a backflip for him cause he starred in the movie that this game is protrayed upon. One thing that he shoudl be doing is lobbying to get his picture of the cover of the game </div></div>
I'd personally pay to see the block heads picture taken off anything. [censored] sellout a$$ kissing politician. That goons career was made in blood.

Maryms
12-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh well ... the way i look at it ... is if ain't affecting me then i don't care... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif