PDA

View Full Version : shaw phone

sniderscott2
12-14-2007, 07:19 AM
anyone have any idea of when this service is going to be offered here?

Macs II
12-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Not this again ...it's amazing how people can't find out anything on their own. Pure laziness. ....btw.....where can I get some chicken wings lol ......ridiculous

LIKETOWIN
12-14-2007, 08:30 AM
alls he did was ask a question like alot of people do for something to do. what do u got to stick your nose in for why did u bother replying if your annoyed macs.

LIKETOWIN
12-14-2007, 08:31 AM
I think in january.

uptowngurl
12-14-2007, 08:42 AM
I think it said Jan.14th in the Sault Star the other day.

IMHO
12-14-2007, 08:46 AM
SOON.. and I cant wait to tell BELL where to go.

terr994
12-14-2007, 09:02 AM
haha!! was listening to the news this morning, this guy got a Bell cell bill for like 48,000 or something stupid like thet, he had it hooked up to his laptop for a modem!! WTF!!! Bell is really trying to cash in now!!

sniderscott2
12-14-2007, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not this again ...it's amazing how people can't find out anything on their own. Pure laziness. ....btw.....where can I get some chicken wings lol ......ridiculous </div></div> I guess my extensive research on the shaw site didnt account for anything. considering that there is no info on t here, and i have not been alerted like asked yet. but i heard a rumour.. thanks for your informative input.

*Angel*
12-14-2007, 04:46 PM
January for sure
i am already getting info attached with my bill... Next time Im down at Shaw I will ask and get the correct answers

H.E. Pennypacker
12-14-2007, 05:36 PM
you can call and pre sign up.

310-shaw

Sweet_And_Innocent
12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
I have signed up, they said mid-January...and said they would call as soon as it is available, and they also said that someone would be over within 2 days, I had asked how long it will take to hook up. I was also under assumptions about shaw phone, and when I called they cleared up all false info that I had recieved. I suggest that for anyone who is interested to call them, also they are so much more friendlier then the people at Bell!!!

metal_gods
12-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I called this morning and getting Shaw internet and phone set up at once, with a free modem for the internet. gives me time to switch my email addie over to the new one.

looking forward to having it.

Macs II
12-14-2007, 10:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called this morning and getting Shaw internet and phone set up at once, with a free modem for the internet. gives me time to switch my email addie over to the new one.

looking forward to having it. </div></div>

Smart move ..SHAW rocks

KWB
12-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Had Shaw in BC and hated it,gone back to Bell.Pay my bill on time and never never have a problem

sniderscott2
12-15-2007, 03:03 AM
i like bell, but unfortuanly thier customer service sucks, and they capped download limits /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

PwRjinjin
12-15-2007, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called this morning and getting Shaw internet and phone set up at once, with a free modem for the internet. gives me time to switch my email addie over to the new one.

looking forward to having it. </div></div>

Smart move ..SHAW rocks </div></div>

though i don't much like MACS, i must agree with him here.

mokitapupita
12-15-2007, 05:40 AM
shaw has phone too? i never knew that.

mokitapupita
12-15-2007, 05:41 AM
why is it always about agreeing and disagreeing?

mokitapupita
12-15-2007, 05:57 AM
MACS IS A GUY?

metal_gods
12-15-2007, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PunK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i like bell, but unfortuanly thier customer service sucks, and they capped download limits /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

capped downloads left along time ago .. I downloaded over 128 gigs in one month after they removed it.

the concerts a guy can find to download is amazing lol