PDA

View Full Version : maps

General Lee
12-29-2007, 12:27 AM
anyone know where one can obtaine some maps of lakes in northern ontario (free) ?

Genny
12-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Free Maps - check MNR office on Church St. They have Bathometric maps of some of the more popular lakes in the area. I believe they are free of charge. Hope this helps.

LadyNina
01-02-2008, 11:24 AM
General, are you looking for something in particular? I've got loads of maps. Possibly I might have what you're looking for. Let me know, k.

General Lee
01-02-2008, 11:56 AM
i am looking for some good fishing spots around the sault i have not really been fishing since i moved here almost 6 years ago and i miss it lol

LadyNina
01-03-2008, 12:54 AM
What do you like to fish for? Are you looking for something easily accessable by car, or a little further into the bush? You guys should come with us sometime. It'd be a blast!

General Lee
01-03-2008, 08:23 AM
looking for some good trout and walleye fishing planning on buying a 4x4 this late spring

LadyNina
01-03-2008, 11:04 PM
We go for Specks all the time. Definately know of tons of good trout lakes, and a few pickeral too.
My most favourite lake is..... well, if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya!!! lmao
I've got loads of maps. I can round them up for you if you wish. I think I've also got them on cd somewhere.

FuZzY
01-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Joes Sports also used to sell maps.

General Lee
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YIPS RAWKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We go for Specks all the time. Definately know of tons of good trout lakes, and a few pickeral too.
My most favourite lake is..... well, if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya!!! lmao
I've got loads of maps. I can round them up for you if you wish. I think I've also got them on cd somewhere. </div></div>

that would be cool if u could mabey burn me a copy? of the cd ill bring omar as a trade off lmao

LadyNina
01-06-2008, 02:25 PM
LOL

I just burnt a copy of it. I haven't looked at it in years. It's got every single map available on it. It's kinda confusing at first, but once you know the name of the area you're looking for, it's awesome.
I'll bring it to the store tomorrow, so next time you're there, it's yours!!

General Lee
01-06-2008, 02:37 PM
thanks Y.i.p.s we should be down next friday

hwy102
02-11-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.mndm.gov.on.ca/mndm/mines/lands/claimap3/disclaimer_e.asp
this will take you to declaimer page/yes/map set will load/use the zoom in tool to zero in desired area,on the right you can add or remove layers, when you get down close enough you can add contours,when you get the detail you want send to your documents and print from there, detail is great and the price is right.

Enjoy hwy102