PDA

View Full Version : flu

goodasgold
01-10-2008, 08:57 AM
I don't know what type of flu is going around right now, but it just won't leave our house. My youngest son came down with it first the day before Christmas holidays. Two days later my little girl ended up with diaherra. Everyone was seeming healthy on Christmas/Boxing Day. Then on the 28th, my littlest one came down with a cough and runny nose. This lastest almost a week. Then last Wednesday she woke up puking. She had been fine all day, ate and was energetic. She was sick for two days. Then on Saturday I came down with it. Monday my youngest son was puking through the night and stayed home from school Tuesday. At 5am he was puking again and now I have diaherra. I have slept about 30min today. I am so tired of everyone getting sick. It just doesn't seem to want to leave me house. Every time I hear one of my kids cough, I think their going to get sick. When will it end!!!!

goodasgold
01-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Argh....he was sick again last night. WTH is going on with him. He was sick Monday, Wednesday, and now Friday. Any one else see/hear about this flu? How long does it seem to last?

bluekrissyspikes
01-12-2008, 01:03 PM
that passed around my family for about a month...

Miss
01-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Have you taken him to the Doctor? When my son was about 5 he was getting sick once a day for about three days. I finally took him to the doctor and both his ears were infected and his throat. He had a mild fever also. Normally when they have the stomach flu it is finished within a day or two at the most. I would be taking him in. How is he doing today??

goodasgold
01-13-2008, 12:04 PM
We made it through last night with no problems. Tonight with be the test since it seems to be every second day. So far he keeps telling me he is hungry, so that a good sign. He never had any fever or complained about sore ears/throat. This is only the second time he has ever been sick. The first time was the night of his second birthday. He was sick that night and the next, normal after that. Couple days later we went out for supper and he was puking again. I wonder if his body just takes longer to fight viruses off. If he gets sick again tonight, then I will be calling our family doctor.