PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for sale $ 16,000

x_ina68
01-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I have a trailer for sale that I am asking $19,000 for. I am renovating the kitchen at the moment and there is a lot of upgrades. More information email me please or PM me.

AmdWolfman
01-15-2008, 02:07 PM
where abouts is it now?

x_ina68
01-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Trailer 4 Sale

$19,000

Lovely upgraded trailer for sale in Rupert Acres. Very clean home and very affordable.
Deck in front and back of home. The one in the back is new with solar lights as well as a security light. There are 3 sheds in the fenced in back yard. There is a certified wood stove in the game room where the pool table is situated. There is also an upstairs with one bedroom possible two. There is new laminate floor through out the trailer as well as new drywall in the living room and hallway, new light fixtures, paint, window’s and electrical. There are 3 bedrooms but a possibility for 4. There are 12 rooms all together. We are in the process of remodelling the kitchen.Just finished putting ceramic tile counter top in. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and one of the patio doors opens up to our sunroom and leads onto the deck. As is and the appliances are negotiable.