PDA

View Full Version : Body Detoxifiers

*Angel*
01-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Anyone ever try this?
If so what has worked and where can you get something thats safe to use?

mumof3
01-27-2008, 03:49 PM
I have tried this. I usually detox one a year. You can have side effects such as headache or nausea.......nothing to serious. I usually purchase all my supplements from Dr.Tracy Folkard naturopathic doctor she is listed in the phonebook or you can try any health store. I would recommend either the one on Trunk rd or the one in the station mall they too are very knowlegeable!
If you have any ?? you can pm me! Good Luck!

kitca
01-27-2008, 10:05 PM
"they" say working out on a rebounded (mini trampoline) or at the vibrogym will detox your lymph glands. i have also gone to tracy folkard for colonic detox. you take a series of 3 or 4 colonics, one per week at about $50. each. i dont know that i felt alot better, but mentally it made me feel better.

*Angel*
02-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Well I went to the health store in the station mall and spoke with a young girl
I bought the 15 day cleanse for starters called "First Cleanse" by Renew Life
You take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at night for 15 days
So I am going to try this and see how it works
Side effects seem pretty mild but we will see if i experience any

kitca
02-06-2008, 11:35 PM
please keep us informed on how it is working and how you are feeling. thx

lynys
02-16-2008, 03:31 PM
A friend of mine does this every year. She feels much better after doing them.

Basically you take the pills and adjust your eating habits (depending on what cleanses you are doing) She usually does a Candida cleanse in addition to the normal one.

Her side effects are a little lightheadedness. But, other then that she is fine.

LettuceLady
02-16-2008, 08:07 PM
How much does this cost?

NativeMomma
02-17-2008, 12:40 AM
i looked on eBay it cost 13 and change up to 23 and change...and Peanut how do you find this product working for you...

everson
03-27-2008, 03:05 PM
I have tried the "master Cleanse" for 10 days and it works wonderful. Providing you eat normal after all that work.

You never go hungry

IMHO
03-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Dri nk plenty of water and you get a clean,daily cleanse.

Jackie B
03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
I've done the "Master Cleanse" as well, for 14 days. I lost 15 1/2 pounds.

§ienna
03-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Organic, apple cider vinegar. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Babzz
03-27-2008, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Organic, apple cider vinegar. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I tried this and the vinegar made me gag. Could not do it.

§ienna
03-27-2008, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Organic, apple cider vinegar. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I tried this and the vinegar made me gag. Could not do it. </div></div>
Yes, it does taste yucky, but if it's watered down enough it isn't so bad, it's about the best detox there is, aside from changing your diet, completely.

LettuceLady
03-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Make sure what ever brand that you use that its an actual detox. A lot of them are pretty much just laxatives. There is a place across from the coo coo clock that is offering a free detox and cleanse kit to new cutomers. Its a $50 value. U Weight Loss Clinic or something? Its owned by 2 Naturopath Doctors from TO.

LettuceLady
03-28-2008, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sienna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Organic, apple cider vinegar. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I tried this and the vinegar made me gag. Could not do it. </div></div>
Yes, it does taste yucky, but if it's watered down enough it isn't so bad, it's about the best detox there is, aside from changing your diet, completely. </div></div>
It does come in a pill form;
Apple Cider Vinegar tablets (http://http://www.herbalremedies.com/apcidvin90ta.html)