PDA

View Full Version : DR PHILL

Giggle Squirt
01-28-2008, 07:57 PM
So i was getting my daily quota of DR PHILL today and he was arguing weather or not states should be allowed to tell guys to pull up their pants and not wear them baggy and hanigng below the waste.. Then they were arguing that this was a "race" issue and that "hip hop" was to blame.. To me this just opens up a whole new can of worms.. then you have to go after all the girls who have their thongs hangin out.. and what is next are they gong to go around meauring clevage? When you start telling people what to wear and how to dress it is just a stick situation.. Personally i don't care to see some guys undies hanging out of pants, and just becase some one has their bum hanging out don't make them "suspect" (term they were using on dr phil) But just like everythign else if i don't like it i just don't look. WHat is your opinion of baggy pants? should the goverment be allowed to fine people for wearng baggy bants, do people who wear baggy pants look like criminals?

italiandomino
01-28-2008, 07:58 PM
I personally enjoy seeing alot of cleavage and their thongs hanging out.

Macs II
01-28-2008, 08:01 PM
people who wear baggy pants are mentally handicapped and should be left alone since they don't know any better.

Giggle Squirt
01-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Do you think they pull up their pants when they go to apply for a job?

Larimar
01-28-2008, 08:04 PM
I don't want to see anybody's underpants thankyou....
They are called under-pants for a reason..yup yup.

Giggle Squirt
01-28-2008, 08:06 PM
same with girls and "plumer bum" *sudders *

JerDawg
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
im assuming that was a joke macs, but much like most of your other jokes, it was far from humourous.

Macs II
01-28-2008, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PattyCakes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im assuming that was a joke macs, but much like most of your other jokes, it was far from humourous. </div></div>

what joke ...there is seriously something wrong with those people.

GRUMPY
01-28-2008, 08:21 PM
That doesn't both me as much as the women who insist on wearing those ice cream cone pants, sorry but there isn't supposed to be a roll of fat hanging over the edge!

Giggle Squirt
01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Serioulsy how hard is it for people to buy properly fitting clothing?

Macs II
01-28-2008, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Man eater!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Serioulsy how hard is it for people to buy properly fitting clothing? </div></div>

Clothes don't even have to be properly fitting but when your pants are 20 sizes too big and your belt is around your knees ...you're not all there mentally.

sniderscott2
01-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Well, look at it from the other side.. perfectly normal person may want to dress like that because of the way they were brought up, the culture, or just simply cause it's cool. Maybe they shouldnt have let people have mullets in the 80's, they are suspect as well. What do they see you as? Your only supporting the attitude by being ignorant about the world around you.

Its the people who dress the way they do, that ACT like idiots, which bring down bad names on perfectly respecting people who choose to dress the same way. It's too bad that this world has close-minded people who tend to forget, "When I was 20, I dressed cool too". What did Mid aged- elders think about it? It's ignorance like yours Macs that stops this world from being a peaceful place. (My way or the highway, and ill run you over on my way through, instead of opening my eyes, and just avoiding.)

I'm not saying either way is right, proper fitting clothes or not. I choose my own style that reflects me as i am. If i happen to like loose clothes because i feel restrained, im going to wear them, But I won't look at people dressed properly the same way you would look at me. Open your eyes, don't sneer and assume they are a human being, and this world would be a better place.

sniderscott2
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
P.S Dr. Phil is a moron.

rmkryan
01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
I like boobs and thongs! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

binky
01-28-2008, 08:50 PM
i think dr phil wears a thong

Giggle Squirt
01-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Honestly how do men wear thongs... ?

Peety
01-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Yuck yuck..plumbers butt, Long hair on a man, There should be a length rule for men..

Luv to be on the GO
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
I personally don`t care how the young teens dress
I guess because I don`t have teen dressing that way LOL
The baggy pants is just another FAD ....Isn`t it ???
The issue on Dr. Phil was ...that a kid could hide a gun
in those baggy pants ....
Most of the guys on the show had a sweater or a long
top on .... when they lifted their top up ,that`s when you seen the Underwear ....

SusyQ
01-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Dr. Phil makes me ill. Bald headed beedy eyed numb nuts.

IMHO
01-28-2008, 10:12 PM
You may not like him but I hear he made millions last year...laughing all the way to the bank. One problem he has is he is so predicatable. If he tells us one more time that he has "been in this business for 30 years" grrrr. OR "How is that working for you?"

sniderscott2
01-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Of course he makes millions, look at the crowd he caters too.

Super Gram
01-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeh he sure is laughing all the way to the bank and he,s not even a doctor.He's a pycologist and boy you should read about Phil McGraw and his son director for Phil ....Jordan McGraw.

Phil McGraw (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_McGraw)

SusyQ
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif @ Super Gram.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-28-2008, 10:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeh he sure is laughing all the way to the bank and he,s not even a doctor. </div></div>

Ummm, I thought he was a psychologist. At least that's how he got his start was with his father's practise...

Super Gram
01-28-2008, 10:32 PM
My Grandaughter is going thru for a pycologist so will they call her Dr. Sarah

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Well they do refer Psychologists as doctors

Macs II
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The 6th Member Of AC/DC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well they do refer Psychologists as doctors </div></div>

They're not real Dr's just like chiropractors are not

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-28-2008, 10:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The 6th Member Of AC/DC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well they do refer Psychologists as doctors </div></div>

Their not real Dr's just like chiropractors are not </div></div>

Of course not but thats the term they have been using for years

Macs II
01-28-2008, 10:36 PM
yes because they fought long and hard to be called Dr's.

nightingale
01-28-2008, 10:49 PM
*shrugs* I like Dr. Phil.

Super Gram
01-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Yeh but Dr Phil knows everything about Diets, because it sells books.

sniderscott2
01-28-2008, 11:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeh but Dr Phil knows everything about Diets, because it sells books. </div></div>

so you can sit there and read about it.

cybolynx
01-29-2008, 12:25 AM
baggy pants is not a fad its a style ... started back in the 80s not so popular then since mullets and tights were in style then ... most popular with hip hop and sk8rs ...

i have been wearing baggy pants since i was 10 ... im 27 now ...

only thing is, i don't feel the need to show off my bottom end ... or my undies ... lol

LIKETOWIN
01-29-2008, 07:48 AM
I cant stand dr. phil what makes him think he knows everything.and to have the title dr. joke

kalam
01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
I believe that Dr. Phil McGraw has his Ph.D in clinical psych., and therefore is ligitimately referred to as Dr. McGraw (as is anyone with a Ph.D, or doctorate degree.)

I do not know what level of education is required to be a chiropractor. Although they are now referred to as "Doctors", my understanding is that, unlike the Psychologist with his\her Ph.D., they are no more a "doctor", than a Physiotherapist is.

KaL

Larimar
01-31-2008, 03:11 PM
I think Dr. Phil is an "in your face" type of guy and although I disagree with him on many things, I do think some people on his show need a good shake and a wake up call that he gives them(which also results in after show councelling and help, so it's not like the show is all he offers them). I don't think he's an expert in all feilds, however that would be why he has guest doctors in the audience, you'll notice them introduced and he gives them credit and that is his resource while on the talk show. Some shows will just be plain stupid, I know that's annoying but he's working for the media now...

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos056.htm

kitty&mimi
01-31-2008, 03:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The 6th Member Of AC/DC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well they do refer Psychologists as doctors </div></div>

They're not real Dr's just like chiropractors are not </div></div>

they are not medical dr's therefore cannot prescribe meds, like chiropractors, BUT they do that their PHD in psychology so therefore have DR. in front of their name

Maryms
01-31-2008, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Man eater!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So i was getting my daily quota of DR PHILL today and he was arguing weather or not states should be allowed to tell guys to pull up their pants and not wear them baggy and hanigng below the waste.. Then they were arguing that this was a "race" issue and that "hip hop" was to blame.. To me this just opens up a whole new can of worms.. then you have to go after all the girls who have their thongs hangin out.. and what is next are they gong to go around meauring clevage? When you start telling people what to wear and how to dress it is just a stick situation.. Personally i don't care to see some guys undies hanging out of pants, and just becase some one has their bum hanging out don't make them "suspect" (term they were using on dr phil) But just like everythign else if i don't like it i just don't look. WHat is your opinion of baggy pants? should the goverment be allowed to fine people for wearng baggy bants, do people who wear baggy pants look like criminals?</div></div>

What does baggy pants have to do with psychology of any persons mind?

I think Dr. Phil needs to get a grip on life and realize that the new generation and/or generations have their own style like he had a "Hippy Poppy Eating Style OF Personality" when he was younger, but i bet he won't tell you that about himself and deny it if anyone told it about him.

Barney Rubble
01-31-2008, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Man eater!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Serioulsy how hard is it for people to buy properly fitting clothing? </div></div>

isnt "properly fitting" clothes a fashion statement as well as "not so fit" ????
mentality is not deemed by how we dress but mentality, or lack of, can be judged on a person by how they perceive how others should live.

nightingale
01-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey, Dr Phil is on!

Macs II
01-31-2008, 05:03 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/Macs20006/avatar687_17.gif

J*B
01-31-2008, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Phil makes me ill. Bald headed beedy eyed numb nuts. </div></div>

I'd have to agree with that.. Dr. Phil needs a pill!