PDA

View Full Version : As if!

lynys
01-30-2008, 01:46 PM
*sigh*

Best Thread. Gone. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Oh, and Keebler... my dad could take your dad. But, he's too classy for that Tom Foolery.

photochick
01-30-2008, 01:47 PM
haha your mom wears army boots...

lynys
01-30-2008, 01:47 PM
And, she'll use them to kick your behind.

photochick
01-30-2008, 01:48 PM
lol is that a threat, LOL

Peety
01-30-2008, 01:48 PM
I wanted to know what a beef drop was?

lynys
01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
No, I am stating what she MAY do with them. I cannot say for her what she will do. I an only speculate.

washawee
01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: peety</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanted to know what a beef drop was? </div></div>

cow tipping

bluekrissyspikes
01-30-2008, 01:50 PM
cow tipping. now that is fun and entertaining.

washawee
01-30-2008, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cow tipping. now that is fun and entertaining. </div></div>Sure, if you're heartless.

photochick
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I am stating what she MAY do with them. I cannot say for her what she will do. I an only speculate. </div></div>

geeeshhhhh thank goodness I was about to call the mods in on that one...lol speculating is ok I guess

Chaotic Chick
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: peety</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanted to know what a beef drop was? </div></div>

LMAO that made me laugh and spit soup all over my laptop. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Misschix
geez what did i miss

lynys
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OuTToHaveFuNN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I am stating what she MAY do with them. I cannot say for her what she will do. I an only speculate. </div></div>

geeeshhhhh thank goodness I was about to call the mods in on that one...lol speculating is ok I guess </div></div>

But, it will happen. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

SusyQ
I tipped a cow once but it was a miSTEAK!!!

DemonBaby666
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*sigh*

Best Thread. Gone. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Oh, and Keebler... my dad could take your dad. But, he's too classy for that Tom Foolery. </div></div>

I agree, I was enjoying it!

lynys
01-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Now what?

hp2
01-30-2008, 01:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tipped a cow once but it was a miSTEAK!!! </div></div>

last march I went with my friend to go look at a horse in gorebay... I was standing out in the paddock and not paying attention the barn door playing with the horse.. well the horse kinda steard off AND we were standing there talking nobody seen a huge black angus behind me.. the damn thing picked me up on his head and took me for a walk about30 feet ahead.. I guess he wanted outa the barn door I was standing in.. lmao I did not know he was behind me but I think I damn near [censored] my pants.. the poor owners of the horse were so scared.. I just laughed it off.. BUT I rod a cow.. and did not even know till I looked between my legs.. it was really funny

photochick
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OuTToHaveFuNN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I am stating what she MAY do with them. I cannot say for her what she will do. I an only speculate. </div></div>

geeeshhhhh thank goodness I was about to call the mods in on that one...lol speculating is ok I guess </div></div>

But, it will happen. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

lynys
01-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Don't you be winking at me like that.

SusyQ
01-30-2008, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~~~~~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tipped a cow once but it was a miSTEAK!!! </div></div>

last march I went with my friend to go look at a horse in gorebay... I was standing out in the paddock and not paying attention the barn door playing with the horse.. well the horse kinda steard off AND we were standing there talking nobody seen a huge black angus behind me.. the damn thing picked me up on his head and took me for a walk about30 feet ahead.. I guess he wanted outa the barn door I was standing in.. lmao I did not know he was behind me but I think I damn near [censored] my pants.. the poor owners of the horse were so scared.. I just laughed it off.. BUT I rod a cow.. and did not even know till I looked between my legs.. it was really funny </div></div>A prime cut between your legs niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Peety
01-30-2008, 02:01 PM
lol

hp2
01-30-2008, 02:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~~~~~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tipped a cow once but it was a miSTEAK!!! </div></div>

last march I went with my friend to go look at a horse in gorebay... I was standing out in the paddock and not paying attention the barn door playing with the horse.. well the horse kinda steard off AND we were standing there talking nobody seen a huge black angus behind me.. the damn thing picked me up on his head and took me for a walk about30 feet ahead.. I guess he wanted outa the barn door I was standing in.. lmao I did not know he was behind me but I think I damn near [censored] my pants.. the poor owners of the horse were so scared.. I just laughed it off.. BUT I rod a cow.. and did not even know till I looked between my legs.. it was really funny </div></div>A prime cut between your legs niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! </div></div>

it was flucking funny.. cause he just come behind me and picked me up.. MY friend is like ummm chell.. THERES a cow between your legs.. I Looked and said holly [censored]... HOLD ON.. I could of got killed but he was gentle and it was kinda fun after I had the crap scared outa me...
I will never forget the owners face.. I think she musta felt bad.. she gave me the ferret to take home lmao

SusyQ
01-30-2008, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~~~~~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~~~~~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tipped a cow once but it was a miSTEAK!!! </div></div>

last march I went with my friend to go look at a horse in gorebay... I was standing out in the paddock and not paying attention the barn door playing with the horse.. well the horse kinda steard off AND we were standing there talking nobody seen a huge black angus behind me.. the damn thing picked me up on his head and took me for a walk about30 feet ahead.. I guess he wanted outa the barn door I was standing in.. lmao I did not know he was behind me but I think I damn near [censored] my pants.. the poor owners of the horse were so scared.. I just laughed it off.. BUT I rod a cow.. and did not even know till I looked between my legs.. it was really funny </div></div>A prime cut between your legs niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! </div></div>

it was flucking funny.. cause he just come behind me and picked me up.. MY friend is like ummm chell.. THERES a cow between your legs.. I Looked and said holly [censored]... HOLD ON.. I could of got killed but he was gentle and it was kinda fun after I had the crap scared outa me...
I will never forget the owners face.. I think she musta felt bad.. she gave me the ferret to take home lmao </div></div>

Seriously I'd have pooped my pants for sure. C'mon you had too be scared a little bit.

hp2
01-30-2008, 02:08 PM
I was scared.. when I realized what the was between my legs.. BUT what could I do... he was nice.. Im like screaming let me down.. and he did after he got me through all the [censored] in the paddock and away from the other animals.. WE all laughed it off later it was funny after but yes scary as hell when it happened...

Might I add the horse we took home was over 16 hands high and this cow stood that tall to... so he was not a little guy by anymeans

SusyQ
01-30-2008, 02:09 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif you brave girl you.