PDA

View Full Version : found dog

orchid
02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
i found a large rottweiler mix eating garbage on north st near edinburgh... will take him to HS in the morning so if he's yours contact them.

orchid
02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
the dog is at the shelter... if you live in the area of north st/edingburgh/wellington w and are missing a large rottweiler type dog, or if you know of someone who is please have them contact the shelter.

kitca
02-04-2008, 12:10 AM
that was nice of you to take him in and keep him safe till he got to the shelter.

orchid
02-04-2008, 06:03 PM
i couldn't leave him outside eating garbage...who knows what he could have gotten into. i just hope his owners have the sense to call looking for him. he is very friendly, he was licking my neck and face from the back of my car all the way to the shelter! i'm going to check in with the shelter in a couple of days to see if he was claimed. wish i could say i would keep him, but i don't have the room for a dog that big. and even though he got along ok with my dog, i think she would get jealous of another dog living with us.

orchid
02-07-2008, 06:34 PM
the dog i found is up for adoption, so i guess no one claimed him... hopefully he will find a responsible home, cuz he's a really friendly dog.

kitca
02-10-2008, 01:42 PM
awwe, poor guy, i hope he gets a good home.