PDA

View Full Version : fish recipes

hommer
05-07-2006, 01:20 PM
I love fish and I don't seem to know how to cook it and the spices to use. I like mine broiled Any ideas and recipes

ssmarie
05-07-2006, 01:24 PM
ask o'casey...he's a dang good chef

J*B
05-07-2006, 01:45 PM
I do mine on the B.B.Q. I do individual packets of filets with the skin removed. Cut into smaller filets and layer about 3 to 4 pieces with Italian dressing, garlic, onions and tomato. But butter the bottom of the foil so it won't stick. Even the kids liked this!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

cheeky
05-09-2006, 12:14 PM
I like to do mine on the barbeque as well. I like the whole fish though. I just clean it, leave the head on (cheeks of the fish are the best part) butter the tinfoil, stuff with lemon slices, fresh dill, onion slices and a clove or two of garlic (whole). Wrap tightly, place on the grill. When done, carefully unwrap the fish, and if all goes well the skin will come off with the tinfoil!! The bones are then easily removed, the cook gets the cheeks and fish is great!! Works best with Lake Trout.

MaO3
05-16-2006, 01:24 PM
You can always use Rocky Madsens fish crisp. they have just come out with a new flavour, its roasted garlic and butter - it is soooo good.
works with any kind of fish, filets are best and it can be fried, deep fried, or broiled or even on the bbq. I like it best pan fried.