PDA

View Full Version : a little firefox help

FuZzY
02-06-2008, 08:02 AM
ok i got a friend in goulais, has some IE issues, so i got her stup on firefox. i gave it to her on a flashdrive cause her connection is really slow.
but now she needs the plug-ins. i cant figure out how to download the plug-ins and save the install files to the flashdrive it doesnt give an option for "save as"
can someone help with this and let me know how to save all the firefox plug-ins so i can get them to her.

thanks

Maryms
02-06-2008, 08:09 AM
As far as i can tell they are Install Only right off the web and no option to download them to save them.

Not sure if you want to take your friends PC to your house and then do it that way for a faster install then their Dial-Up connection is.

FuZzY
02-06-2008, 08:14 AM
ya that is always a possibility.. but one that i hope not to have to do.

i'm hoping one of the guru's around here can figure a way out do save these files.

it would be nice since i have a few people in goulais who i help out. and if i had these saved i would be able to just give them disks rather that take computers home all the time.

Its a pain for me cause my whole house is setup for wireless, and to bring another computer in and hardwire it to the router is a real pain cause of location

binky
02-06-2008, 08:23 AM
cleo (http://www.linux.com/feature/125268)

FuZzY
02-06-2008, 08:33 AM
right on. thanks chooch