PDA

View Full Version : No bake blueberry cheesecake

ladybug
05-25-2006, 05:28 PM
help...looking for a simple tasty recipe for a no bake cheesecake...does anyone have one that they have tried

Simba
05-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Easy No Bake Cheesecke

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup butter
2 pkgs Dream Whip
8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 can of your choice of pie filling

Combine and mix graham crackers, sugar and butter. Press firmly into square cake pan. Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions. Add softened cream cheese; beat until smooth. Add icing sugar. Beat 2 minutes more. Spread on top of graham curst. Add pie filling on top. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.

ladybug
05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
thanks, sounds delicious, i'm going to make it and bring it to a bbq on sat...

cheeky
05-26-2006, 09:33 AM
When I want a quick cheesecake I usually use this recipe. Quick, easy, and delicious!!!

Crust:

2 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp butter, softened

Combine crumbs and sugar, add softened butter, mix thoroughly, firmly pat the mixture onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan

Filling:

8 oz pkg cream cheese
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice (has to be measured accurately)
1 tsp vanilla

Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk while stirring. Add lemon juice and vanilla. Stir until well mixed. (must be done quickly as it sets very fast!!) Turn into prepared crust. Chill 2-3 hours.

Top with favourite can of pie filling! (Blueberry or cherry are the best!)

desire
05-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Crust:
1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
Mix together and pat into a 9x13 inch pan.

Mix 2 envelopes dream whip and 1/2 cup milk together. Mix 8 oz. cream cheese and 1 cup icing sugar. Pour over top over graham crust and spread evenly. For topping any kind of fruit pie filling.

BrAt
05-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Crust:
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup butter

Filling:
1 tub Cool Whip thawed
1 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 cup icing sugar

Mix crust ingredients, press onto bottom of large pan. Mix filling ingredients, pour over crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with pie filling of choice. YUMM!

** Try using strawberry Cool Whip with your blueberry pie filling on top... mmmmmm!

ladybug
05-29-2006, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by desiree:
Crust:
1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
Mix together and pat into a 9x13 inch pan.

Mix 2 envelopes dream whip and 1/2 cup milk together. Mix 8 oz. cream cheese and 1 cup icing sugar. Pour over top over graham crust and spread evenly. For topping any kind of fruit pie filling. </div></div>I tried this one on Sat. and it was a hit....the only thing i did different was double the filling.......yum yum