PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to bake for......

Gwanita
05-27-2006, 12:02 PM
GEORGE CORBIERE BENEFIT!!!!!
June 3rd 6:00 pm Riuniti Hall

So the date is almost here. It has approached fast and many have lent a hand and helped/supported us in making this successful.

tickets are still being sold so if you don't have one yet make sure to grab one soon!!!!

We have a lot of great raffle prizes and auction prizes be sure to come check them out.

If you are planning to attened you can also bring some of your own music to give to the DJ and he can try to play if...We want to make sure we have music to fit everyone's likes.

We are also looking for baking, so for anyone who wishes to bake and contribute it to t he bake sale that would be awesome and just contact the numbers below or email me to arrange pick up[ or delivery.

Thank you so much and hope to see ya'll there.

949-9075 or 253-5321

kikicorm
05-27-2006, 04:22 PM
I plan on baking...i work with mavis and she is a good friend of mine... let me know if there is any baking in particular you would like....thanks...

Gwanita
05-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Thats awesome!!! As for what to bake, that's on you. Whatever you want to bake will be great just include the ingredients on a label so people know whats in it.

A*lil*Loopy
05-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey Gwanita, ask my kid next time he's talking to you. He can bake. I'm more than willing to supply the ingredients. In fact I'm looking forward to a strawberry pie tonight for dessert that he made. Yummy. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to the dinner on the 3rd as well. A night out and it goes to help George. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif

Gwanita
05-27-2006, 10:48 PM
HAHAHHAHA fo real I will hit him up and tell him actually that he has to bake...hhehehehhe I didn't know he was so talented....As for the dinner I am looking forward to it also!! I will see you then as I won't be by this week to say hello. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
Have a great week!!!!!

o'casey
05-28-2006, 05:24 PM
I am not sure who the fellow is, but I will donate 2 dozen cinnamon buns from my restaurant. just call me the day before the sale and I'll make them. you will have to come and get them though. 942-8264

Gwanita
05-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks a lot! We will be in touch this week. George was in an accident early April and was left partially paralyzed. He woudl have graduated from the Child & Youth Worker program as well this April. He is a very good friend of mine and we are hosting this benefit for him and his family to help them with the financial costs this has left them with as well as other needs.
Again thank you so much!!!!

Khantos
05-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can make, I'll be glad to help out.

momamitchell
05-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Loopy's kid..... I am taking over for Gwanita as she is tied up this week..... Whatever you can make will be greatly appreciated. We are asking that it be ready for friday. Contact me to set up where to bring it. 2535321

Khantos
05-30-2006, 01:09 PM
OK, I think my mother knows most of it, so she'll bring everything, I'll just bake stuff. My main specialty is cookies, hope that ain't a problem.

A*lil*Loopy
05-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Strawberry tarts might be nice with the warm weather.
Momamitchell, do you know if keeping things cool would be a problem? Or should we stick to things that don't have to be refridgerated?
Is the bake sale at the benefit?
If so, I could possibly use a cooler for such things.
Yeah, I'm always this confused.

momamitchell
05-30-2006, 03:36 PM
hahaha Im a little on the confused side myself. The bake sale is at the benefit. As for a refrigerator, im not too sure if he have use of one. Do what you think .....

momamitchell
05-30-2006, 08:21 PM
O'casey ..... when i call you, who do i ask for and what restaurant is it?

o'casey
06-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Ask for Shawn and its called Krazy cravings located at the bingo hall on black road 942-8264

Gwanita
06-04-2006, 02:42 PM
For all those you helped and supported us with George Corbiere Benefit I want to thank you all so much for everything!!! This event was a huge success and we are all very happy with the support we received.