PDA

View Full Version : Snow machine insurance...

hp2
02-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Can anyone tell me where to get it CHEAP!!!!

I have called 3 places .. One being where my auto is.. one being where my home is and another.. just where ever..

NO body can do better then 298 a yr.. the whole thing is its a 1989.. ITS old.. ITS not new........

Xzavia
02-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Did you try Algoma?

We pay less than half that there, but we have combined auto and house insurance there as well.

Lance
02-11-2008, 04:28 PM
$298 LOL even more than I pay for my ATV. My sled is $160 from TD insurance (Primmum Insurance Company ). They have no office or brokers here so you have to pay in full by credit card. Call 1 877 484 4441

My Broker from Algoma insurance can,t come close to these guys on recreational vehicles.

hp2
02-11-2008, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xzavia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you try Algoma?

We pay less than half that there, but we have combined auto and house insurance there as well. </div></div>

yuppers.. cause I do not have auto or house there.. it was 398... 497 co-oprators with our house insurance.. and 298 wit hour auto.. p&m

I figured I would try td this afternoon.. could not find where to do the snowmachine app.. so I figured ID do my car.. and its almost 10 dollars more then what I pay a month for my car through td then what I pay at p&m through wawwanessa..

so I did not call about the snowmachine

MaO3
02-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I'd try primum - give them a call. My son has his 800 there for less than 300 bucks a year.

They have proven to be the best for him.

hp2
02-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I guess ill call tommorrow... its only a 89 yamaha exciter...

Xzavia
02-11-2008, 07:08 PM
What if you asked about combining all your insurance in one place? We found out by doing that we saved alot.

I checked...we pay $86.00 for the 89' Yamaha XLV.

hp2
02-11-2008, 09:20 PM
sounds good.. NO one other then co-operaters will insure the house cause of construction... and car is not up till oct to move it.. but its cheap at p&m it will be nice when house is all done...

Lance
02-12-2008, 11:22 AM
My friend just insured a 92 Polaris 500 Indy for $170 at Algoma insurance through Pim-Bridge insurance company. Thats the best I heard of through a local Broker.

J*B
02-12-2008, 11:56 AM
My 98 Cat was $150 thru TD insurance.

_daynzy
02-12-2008, 02:54 PM
try rivet in the churchill plaza

MaO3
02-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I pay 131 a year for an 04 Arctic Cat, with full coverage.
Thats with my insurance company - Axia. Mind you I pay more for my truck than other places but the snowmachine and 4 wheeler are cheaper there, and with 3 snowmachines and a 4 wheeler it works out.

hp2
02-12-2008, 04:34 PM
tommorrow is another day.. today I delt with my washer.. tommorrow back on the sled I guess.. I swear I could have a million dollars and still be broke.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why everything at once.. lmao... OH well thanks all for the imput.. ill call around tommorrow....as I had no chance today...

MaO3
02-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh I know what you mean about everything at once. I swear if one more piece of equipment breaks around my house.

First my sons truck, then his snowmachine, then he wrecks my car, then my other sons snowmachine, in the meantime, our snowblower breaks down, is repaired, breaks down again, my oldest son brand new truck blows a transmission, and our snowblower is broke again we got another one going and it broke yesterday. I've been without a vehicle for a month and the Insurance finally came through today, and I'm still waiting for the jeep I'm buying to be painted.

I'm tired of all the CRAP!

J*B
02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I hear ya! Nothing but problems lately with stuff breaking down, and of course at the most inopportune time of the year!
First the snowblower (twice), now the truck ..rear axle seals and brakes, transmission, now radiator needs to be replaced and then manifold exhaust leak fixed(rotted studs, nightmare job that hasn't been done yet) and front axle seals to be done, it's never ending, just like a mushroom that keeps growing /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hp2
02-12-2008, 08:42 PM
woohoo.. I feel so much better... I got mine and hubbys room cleaned... since my last post.. living room boys room most important LAUNDRY ROOM... as the new washer comes tommorrow.. THANK frigen god.. kitchen.. so tommorrow.. ALL i have to do is clean my fish tanks and bathroom and steam clean the living room rug...... and Ill see how well the oldest does on her room... I feel a million times better having a spotless house...

so things will get back to normal im sure... ILL spend the better part of the morning on the phone.. for the sled though...