View Full Version : zednik

Add
02-12-2008, 12:01 PM
suprised there wasn't a thread on this already

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vjoByuFt1_8

Killswitch
02-12-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm not clicking on the link. lol
I saw the full deal on TSN Sunday night and yeah, it was sick.

Add
02-12-2008, 02:43 PM
lol it's just TSN's, nothing graphic.

But this is a good reason why neckguards shouldn't stop being worn when they get older.

(I think the NHL doesn't need neckguards)

Killswitch
02-13-2008, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol it's just TSN's, nothing graphic.</div></div>
Oh yes it was!!!! They showed the entire thing. When the skate hit his neck they didn't cut the clip..... it was just as if someone dumped a bucket of blood..... it hit the ice and splashed up. It was fricken gross. This was during the game highlights Sunday night. They warned that it was going to be graphic and "not for the faint of heart" but they didn't explain anything that happened. So there I was waiting to see what they were talking about and.... BAM!

I know later on they didn't show didn't show it again. They likely realized it was a little much, especially if kids are watching.

Add
02-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I didn't find it too bad.

I was looking for it yesterday and came across the one that happened in 89... now that one is graphic and gross.

I'm suprised the injuries don't happen more often.

Killswitch
02-13-2008, 04:22 PM
No kidding. How many times do players fall down and others come charging in for the puck? All the time!

Maybe it's just one of those things that they always try to sub-consciously avoid? But obviously accidents do happen and it's crazy how it isn't more common.