PDA

View Full Version : Missing Black Lab Puppy

lucky seven
02-16-2008, 12:50 AM
My friend is missing her black lab puppy in the East end, near the Chambers St, Grandview School, Joel Court area. Her name is Homey, but she may answer to puppy as well. She is 7 months old. She has white on her paws and her chest. She was wearing a blue collar. If anyone sees her can you please contact her owner at 759-8104.

Thanks for keeping your eyes out for her. I am posting for a friend, so please call the number, don't message me. I wouldn't get to it fast enough.

Thanks again!

Macs II
02-16-2008, 12:52 AM
wrong place to post this

lucky seven
02-16-2008, 12:53 AM
well more people will see it here, thanks. The mods will move it, but hopefully they will leave it here for a bit so people can see it. Sorry if that upsets you.

she
02-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Right place because this is where more will see it.

Macs II
02-16-2008, 12:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sorry if that upsets you. </div></div>

it does because they will delete and move everything else in a heartbeat

lucky seven
02-16-2008, 12:55 AM
Any help anyone could give would be very much appreciated.

lucky seven
02-16-2008, 12:57 AM
If you don't have anything helpful to add, why not read a different thread. Someone is missing their animal, which is a part of their family and they are very upset. If posting this in the wrong spot helps find her, then great.

BTW, it's in the lost and found section as well. Feel better now?

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, it's in the lost and found section as well. </div></div>

Thats where it belongs

lucky seven
02-16-2008, 01:01 AM
Good thing that you pointed that out, I would have never figured that one out. Thanks. That was helpful

Miss
02-16-2008, 01:06 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif MACS

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Petunia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif MACS </div></div>

I didn't make the rules /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

GoldDogs
02-16-2008, 01:07 AM
I hope they find their dog.

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:09 AM
only irresponsible dog owners lose their dogs so I don't feel sorry for them at all

chase_me
02-16-2008, 01:12 AM
BITE IT MACS, i see a thread in the soapbox here on desktops shouldn't that be in the pictures section or perhaps computers?

Anyways i hope your fried finds their dog i will keep my eye out for her.

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chase_Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BITE IT MACS, i see a thread in the soapbox here on desktops shouldn't that be in the pictures section or perhaps computers?

Anyways i hope your fried finds their dog i will keep my eye out for her. </div></div>

dont bother me none as long as jokes and everything else get to stay here too

GoldDogs
02-16-2008, 01:40 AM
Why do you have to be such a dinkus Macs?

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you have to be such a dinkus Macs? </div></div>

because I'm me and I don't like little doggies /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

heintzman
02-16-2008, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you have to be such a dinkus Macs? </div></div>

because I'm me and I don't like little doggies /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

he is such a hard a$$,,,he has nothing positive to say, about anying,, so don't let him bother you!! hope you find the puppy soon!

$harky
02-16-2008, 01:54 AM
I think Macs needs a dog of his own /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you have to be such a dinkus Macs? </div></div>

because I'm me and I don't like little doggies /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

he is such a hard a$$,,,he has nothing positive to say, about anying,, so don't let him bother you!! hope you find the puppy soon! </div></div>

I say lot a positive things ...just not about dogs or things I don't believe in

Macs II
02-16-2008, 01:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $harky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Macs needs a dog of his own /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

not in this life time ..

heintzman
02-16-2008, 02:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you have to be such a dinkus Macs? </div></div>

he is such a hard a$$,,,he has nothing positive to say, about anying,, so don't let him bother you!! hope you find the puppy soon! </div></div>

I say lot a positive things ...just not about dogs or things I don't believe in </div></div>

I challenge you to post one,,1,,, positive thing you have posted on this site in the last 24 hrs.

heintzman
02-16-2008, 02:15 AM
searching feveriously MACS?

Macs II
02-16-2008, 02:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">searching feveriously MACS? </div></div>

no ..but it's nice to know you're so fascinated by me /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

heintzman
02-16-2008, 02:22 AM
so far from the proper adverb,,, but if that is what gets you through the day,, i can recommend a site where you might find help!

adigirl
02-16-2008, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only irresponsible dog owners lose their dogs so I don't feel sorry for them at all </div></div>

That is not true. Dogs can get away sometimes even when they are tied up or behind a fence. It happens.

adigirl
02-16-2008, 08:29 AM
Anyways, back to the topic!

My parents live on Joel Court. I will tell them to keep a look out. Poor puppy.

kitty&mimi
02-16-2008, 09:13 AM
did they find the puppy????????

Kittie
02-16-2008, 10:15 AM
2 nights ago it was on Adrian, he was wearing a collar,i couldn't tell what color. it was late
he was really ruff looking.
patches of fur missing , etc.
somewhat friendly..
i pulled up in my driveway, and he came over and sniffed out my car. LOL. then growled at me, and started wagging his tail.

orchid
02-16-2008, 07:13 PM
call the shelter and report the dog missing. that way if someone calls to report finding it the shelter can refer that person to the owner or the owner to the finder.

SusyQ
02-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Anything yet?

lucky seven
02-18-2008, 11:17 AM
yes, they found the dog. Thanks for the help.

J*B
02-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Great to hear a happy ending!
I found an American fella's black lab one day, (or I guess it found me) ..kinda just wandered into my yard one day. I called the HS and he had already called there looking for it, so needless to say 'Drifter' and his tear-faced owner were re-united.

SusyQ
02-19-2008, 01:38 AM
Lucky Seven thats wonderful. Hope he wasn't too shakin up.

kitca
02-21-2008, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great to hear a happy ending!
I found an American fella's black lab one day, (or I guess it found me) ..kinda just wandered into my yard one day. I called the HS and he had already called there looking for it, so needless to say 'Drifter' and his tear-faced owner were re-united. </div></div>

awe, thats nice. its such a horrible feeling when they are lost. im glad the black puppy is home safe and sound too.