PDA

View Full Version : Pot Belly Pig

Mikeyy17
02-20-2008, 04:45 PM
I am giving away a pot belly pig but it must go to a home with NO CHILDREN!!! or to a farm as she likes to try to bite feet.(Lives in the house with me) I have thought long an hard about her problem with feet biting and I was first going to put her down but I honestly think with the proper time and love she can break the habit in no time. I just don't have the proper time and also little ones around which I can not trust her around. Her name is Porketta she is a year and half old,potty trained , also I got her spaded and all her shots are up to date..Other then the feet biting she is a very good pig and she does not try to bite my feet at all she is actually a big suck when it comes to me but soon as some one new comes in the house she not so good anymore. So if you feel you are willing to dedicate your time and love to her and are willing to work with her problem you are more then welcome to have her for free she comes with her food dishes,leash,harness,a pet couch, a book about pot belly pigs,food and vitamins also a few toys as well. If possibly interested pm me on here or post and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you

kitca
02-21-2008, 08:22 PM
i know of 2 different farms who have taken in potbellies. they are good places and get lots of love and attention. if you have problems finding a home i can ask either of them if they will take her.

Mikeyy17
02-21-2008, 08:53 PM
hi thanks if you can check that out for me that would be great cause I not sure if someone in the city is really going to want to take the time and stuff to try to break her feet biting habits

kitca
02-21-2008, 11:42 PM
i will give them a call tomorrow. one has 2 potbellies already, so i will try them first, they were introduced to each other last year and get along well.

if i cant reach them ill try the other place, they have everything, but not sure about a potbelly anymore. not that it matters, i dont think. i will get back to you tomorrow.

Mikeyy17
02-22-2008, 12:24 AM
Greatly appreciated Thanks Alot

kitca
02-22-2008, 07:29 PM
well, 2 down, but i have 2 more contacts. im not getting an answer yet on the phone, but i will keep trying and see. these 2 contacts come very highly recommended.

Mikeyy17
02-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Bump

Mikeyy17
04-15-2008, 03:50 AM
Can you please delete this as I found a new home for my piggy

kitca
04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
oh good, im so glad. ive been thinking of him and wondering about him. good news.