PDA

View Full Version : children more accepting of spirits???

Giggle Squirt
02-25-2008, 10:54 PM
When i was 6 1/2 months pregnant, my sons dad passed away... For the past 5 ish months he has been playing in his room talking to some one and when i ask him who is he talking to he said he is talking to a man.. I ask him what the man looks like and he tells me it is a tall nice man. His dad was really tall.. lik 6 5. This happens about 3 times a week. Are children more susceptible to this? and some times in random conversations he will bring up this man in his bedroom.

Larimar
02-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Oh, yes of course.
Until we tell them otherwise, they don't know they aren't supposd to see spirits of loved ones.
It's a good idea not to make a fuss over it (it can make what they do seem abnormal, make it as average as possible), and always ask them about it as though it were a visit from a live person you just weren't there to greet.
I find that children feel safer when they feel things are normal and it helps keep the ability.
PM me if you have any other questions-I remember what it was like to see spirits as a child. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Giggle Squirt
02-26-2008, 01:53 PM
I have not made a fuss over it at all. It is actually quite humbling to me. I do ask him questions about it like what they talked about... what he looked like... He usually just plays cars in his room... and talks like he is seriously having a conversation. Not the same way he talks to his imaginary robot friends. I can't really find any information or studies about children and stuff. so i am just curious. My aunt sais she "sees" thing and "feels" things all the time... so i am not new to this idea.

Babzz
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
my son used to do this also when he was baby.. played and laughed with someone I could not see. Probably my mom /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MelissaBrian
02-27-2008, 10:39 AM
i have a video of my son watching an orb ...i watch every so often..

we get lots of orbs in our house..

Giggle Squirt
02-27-2008, 11:16 AM
oh ya? thats cool!

MelissaBrian
02-27-2008, 11:30 AM
yeah...i truly believe in spirts

seen enought to believe.