PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer 8 Beta

\m/ Rich \m/
03-06-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/ie8/readiness/Install.htm

oneof3
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Do people still actually use Internet Explorer?

\m/ Rich \m/
03-06-2008, 08:54 PM
dunno, personally i use firefox, so i figured i would try out the beta for IE8, its not like it matters if it breaks

Cruel_Intentions
03-06-2008, 08:59 PM
I still use Internet Explorer, I've noticed a few problems with IE8 though since I've installed it. Very slow to respond when typing text, tables do not always appear properly, so I'll send a couple bug reports to microsoft and prolly go back to IE7

Strife
03-06-2008, 11:56 PM
The newer features are a rip off of Firefox. The favorites bar has been incorporated into Firefox for as long as I can remember and the Automatic Crash Recovery is another feature that Mozilla beat Microsoft to the punch. Sad if you ask me

GirlNextDoor
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
since ive used vista ive used IE7 and pretty much stuck it out with all microscraps software. i have to say im quite pleased with all of it. i used to use everything that i could to steer away from microsofts software thats built into the OS.im not sure if its laziness or the software is actually reliable now but i just use what came on the disk and havent had any issues other than trying to use some ancient software.