PDA

View Full Version : Well Alrighty Then!

GenX
03-15-2008, 11:20 AM
If George Bush's preacher spewed forth the hate and inflammatory remarks that Obama's preacher has, this board would be on full tilt!

But, because it's a Protestant Democrat, the board remains eerily silent.

I know any minute now either Karen Annie or Adigirl will start a thread about all this...yup, any minute now.

In fact, they'll also start a thread about the Democratic governor of NY getting caught in a huge scandal...

...yup, any minute now...I know they will, because they tell us it's not about 'Republican' or 'Democrat'...nope, they aren't partisan hacks...no siree...

Westender 3
03-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Same way no one brought up Hagee's endorsement of John McBush.You know the Catholic and Jew hater.Or that diaper wearing David Vitter or Larry Craig cruising airport bathrooms or co-chairman of McBush's Florida canpaign soliciting sex in men's bathroom's.

So what's your problem again?

GenX
03-15-2008, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Ender 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same way no one brought up Hagee's endorsement of John McBush.You know the Catholic and Jew hater.Or that diaper wearing David Vitter or Larry Craig cruising airport bathrooms or co-chairman of McBush's Florida canpaign soliciting sex in men's bathroom's.

So what's your problem again?

</div></div>

A John Hagee endorsement is bigger news than the guv'nah goin' down, and Barrack imploding???

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Oh...what a wonderful time to be a Republican!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

Hans
03-15-2008, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If George Bush's preacher spewed forth the hate and inflammatory remarks that Obama's preacher has, this board would be on full tilt!

I know any minute now either Karen Annie or Adigirl will start a thread about all this...yup, any minute now.

In fact, they'll also start a thread about the Democratic governor of NY getting caught in a huge scandal...

...yup, any minute now...I know they will, because they tell us it's not about 'Republican' or 'Democrat'...nope, they aren't partisan hacks...no siree...
</div></div>

With this you have shown you automatically assume the above people favor 1 of the 2 parties. What should matter, is the political agenda, not the party agenda.

DoubleXL
03-17-2008, 10:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If George Bush's preacher spewed forth the hate and inflammatory remarks that Obama's preacher has, this board would be on full tilt!

</div></div>

I did not find anything wrong with what he said. Hilary herself said that she was fortunate to be raised the way she was. All the preacher did was point out that she didn't know what it was like to be raised in a one parent household. It is common knowledge that the African-American population is still struggling in a lot of ways. The truth is they both come from very different worlds. I believe the preacher was just pointing that out.