PDA

View Full Version : My daughter and spirits.

SBG
03-15-2008, 03:37 PM
My daughter is 2 years old and in the past few months I often hear her talking to herself. When I listen to her it sounds like she talking to some. I ask her all the time if she is talking to someone and she says yes but I don't know who it is. How can I find out. There are a few members of the family that she could be talking to. I wonder if this spirit is just wanting to play with her and be with her. I have a feeling it's my husband's mother. Last year around this time, I started to notice things that were a bit out of the ordinary. One of my daughter's toys would just start playing music on it's own at random times, a certain decorative figurine would move out of it's place, and the tv would shut off on it's own. This only happened for a few months. I think now that my daughter is older and talks well, that she is able to communicate with this spirit. My husband thinks I'm a crazy! Can someone help me?

Larimar
03-15-2008, 04:30 PM
I think you are right on with your intuition. be confident with what you are feeling on this situation. It's not really benificial to ask your daughter to much at that age, since they will usually answer not knowing what the true answer is. However, I think your right on about her talking to a loved one from the Other Side and all you can do is love her for it /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
As she gets older ask her to draw pictures or write a journal of what she sees and hears, as long as you aren't denying the experiences she should be able to continue them. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Babzz
03-15-2008, 04:41 PM
do you have a video camera?
Record it /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I wish I had done that when my son was little and he "played with my mom" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

bbydoll
04-03-2008, 11:58 AM
It's not unusual for young children to experience this. I firmly believe that they are very sensitive to the spirit world. A friend of mine's son was talking to his great aunt who passed away. She asked him and he told her and said she was right there.

I would definitely embrace the fact if she is able to commuicate with the spirit world. Keep us posted. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MissMuffett
07-31-2008, 12:31 PM
have u video taped it. is it still happening.

MelissaBrian
08-07-2008, 06:04 PM
my son ,use to see thing we caught alot on it on video tape...

i still play them once in a while...neat stuff!!