PDA

View Full Version : living by the graveyard.

LIKETOWIN
03-16-2008, 05:39 PM
has any one ever lived by a grave yard? I use to on peoples road and lots of things strange happened windows and doors opening noises any one experience this?

Larimar
03-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Graveyards are really only for the living to grieve and remember, not many Earthbound souls will be there unless they passed away there. Most hang around land they are used to/attached to emotionally and create their own sort of existence/reality. What can happen often though, is since energy is so powerful it can be echo'd. So when you have hundreds of people going to the same place to mourn , cry, and grieve it will build up a certain amount of chaotic energy that ripples/echos (Like when a stone is thrown in the water and you see the ripples in the water even tho the stone is no longer in sight). That energy can be quite a nuissance if someone tries to live around a cemetary. It will do all sorts of strange things..Energy is very alive(though, not a soul/entity).
It can be cleansed away by any cleansing ritual a person feels comfy with, but living by a place that always seems to attract the same vibes, will more than likely bring it back (which is the difficult part...always needing to cleanse th area).

I'd never want to live by a cemetary for that reason..Energy is a lot more noisier than an Earthbound is.
An example of an echo is when people drive by old war zones where people were bombed, shot, and the like. Many people claim to see ghosts of soldiers, horses, and bombs. This isn't really a bomb staying behind or a horse or a soldier staying behind reliving the event (that would be dreadful and sad if they had to) but it's their energy that was left behind in the tragic event.
Hope this helps anyone who lives by a graveyard and feels scared or worried about troubled spirits visiting them /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Then there are people who coincedentally live by cemetaries but have very loud relatives on the Other Side who really want to say Hi and get a message through /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif hehe

This is jmho /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Boondock
03-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Well nothing weird is gonna happen its just a piece of land but it would be spooky.

jaydee
03-26-2008, 11:22 PM
oooooooooo sounds scary to me :shock:

blabhatfry
04-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Redrose, I beg to differ about your opinion but please allow me to explain, cemetaries are areas of very high supernatural activity, because wandering spirits usually do not know that they have passed on until they come to the comclusion that they are not able to communicate with anyone, that they cannot be seen and interact with the living environment around them. Once they realise that they are dead, the first place they seek for evidence of their death is a cemetary, so that they can view their own tomb stone. Which I why I believe that cemetaries are places of very high levels of supernatural activity. Some souls take it harder than others, and need more answers, so they will linger and wait around their stone for someone to come and visit them. Some will ascend to the light immediately, they are all different.

Larimar
04-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I respectfully would disagree with that idea as something that is a common factor to consider or worry about.

There are without a doubt thousands of souls with different personalities-but for the most part they hate movement and travel. I would think it is the exception(not the rule) to visit a grave.
As a medium, I have never seen any in graveyards and really don't feel the thread starter had anything to worry about in her old home. With so many spiritual people being born lately and within the past 50 years we will start to see a decline in Earthound souls(for those of you who are interested /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )
I am told by my Guides it doesn't happen enough to worry about, but I am definitely not saying your concept is wrong.
There are MANY alternatives, but I don't get into them on soonett-Just the most common and the most common solutions. Residual energy(activity) causes people the most problems and is the most likely to be mistaken for a soul(activity).

Earthbounds create their own reality around them-so it's tough for them to want to do anything else. They also have spirit guides and angels trying to convince them (So they are told straight away. Which is why knowing is not usually the reason for staying behind (attachments to people, land, or situations are)and more than not fear judgement/hell-if Christian and taught they had sinned)
So , definitely possible they could return to the grave- but not common(That's only part we would disagree on is how common it is /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif ) since things look different (they are still in their own energy vibration) Harder to find and move around correctly.
I'll end my post here, and those that disagree don't have believe what I say of course /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I always say, take what the heart agrees with and leave the rest.

On another note-If anyone has ever seen Fate Magazine keep an eye out for my article on How to Communicate with Guides /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif (USA mag). Not sure when it will be published, few months maybe. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif

Onlygodknowswhy
05-14-2008, 10:22 AM
K i know everybody will think im making this up but:

late 90s..98-99..i was in one of those moods just to drive....so im coming up peoples road, stop at the 4way stop at the cemetaries...i just start to move..my watch beeps midnight and the driver side lower control arm shatters (suspension part for ppl who dont know cars)leaving me stranded.....

then of course I got the ppl driving by with stupid questions that remind me of Blue Collar Comedy tour "Here's your sign"...cause everybody that drove by said...truck break down? said nope, just thought id park in a middle of a 4way stop and hang with some dead ppl lol

but anyways true story

LIKETOWIN
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
maybe someone there wanted you to stop in and visit

jaydee
05-17-2008, 11:33 AM
whats da big deal of living by a graveyard?

Macs II
05-17-2008, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats da big deal of living by a graveyard? </div></div>

yeah ..it's not like have loud parties or anything....they make pretty quiet neighbors

jaydee
05-17-2008, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats da big deal of living by a graveyard? </div></div>

yeah ..it's not like have loud parties or anything....they make pretty quiet neighbors </div></div>

it only spooks you out IF YOU WANT IT TO

Larimar
05-17-2008, 05:06 PM
James V P, was on Dr. Phil saying how you won't find any haunted graveyards, there just isn't enough energy for them to sustain themselves. They are more likely to be in the hospitals, airports and other busy people filled places-I have to agree.

MelissaBrian
08-06-2008, 11:34 PM
yeah...you watch too much horror movies lol...jk

oh wait...i like that movie night of the living dead wooooohahahah!

Larimar
08-07-2008, 01:51 AM
lol, I can't personally watch horror movies. The plot holes kill me lol

bluekrissyspikes
08-07-2008, 02:26 AM
i had similar stuff happen to me(after someone close to me passed away) but i don't think it was connected to the place. it was connected to myself because when i left(moved twice) the same things were still happening. it stopped shortly after i started my new family and i think that is when the person knew i would be okay now and decided to move on, or at least not be around so much to check on me.

Andre
08-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I grew up on Peoples Rd. near the grave yard. We used to play hide and seek there. One night I fell in an open grave an couldn't get out. Luckily for me, when digging the grave, the backhoe scraped against the coffin of the next grave over so I was able to step on it to boost myself and get out.
Nothing weird ever happened.

We also used to steal candles from the grave yard for our forts.
Pretty steady supply for years.
No hauntings.

Kid I knew faked hanging himself from a tree beside the road of the graveyard. A couple of people called the cops and it stopped the Peoples Road bus.
He's dead now, but I'm pretty sure it was unrelated.
One never knows though

tammywillow
08-07-2008, 11:27 AM
i lived a few doors down from the grave yard on peoples for about 13 years and nothing was strange for me.

MelissaBrian
08-07-2008, 11:40 AM
ehh dream...you and i should watch horror movies togather we can both scare eachother ...hehehe

Larimar
08-07-2008, 01:51 PM
LOL

MelissaBrian
08-07-2008, 05:02 PM
dream i sent you a pm...and yes your freakin me out...

our story are very much the same!!!

Larimar
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
got it /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

$Spendbender$
10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
I read this thread yesterday and thought "meh, I live 2 doors away from the cemetery and nothing weird has happened".

Yesterday when I got home from work my daughter (who'd been off school sick all day and home alone) says "Mom, there's a ghost in our basement".

I laughed..like I always do.

She says "No, Mom, seriously!!" Yesterday afternoon she was down in the recroom laying on the chesterfield watching tv. Kado, (our 6 month old puppy), was laying on his bed on the floor in front of her. All of a sudden he jumps up, looks at the wall over my daughter's head and starts this low gutteral growl/whine, then he starts barking like a maniac..his hackles all up, teeth bared and everything.

Now, this is a dog that rarely barks and certainly never behaves like that. She said he was "going right mental" and that she's "never heard him make a noise like that before" Then, as quick as he started he stopped. He just laid back down and relaxed.

I told her the dog was probably just dreaming.

..scared the livin' crap outta her nonetheless.

I think it's a coincidence that I was reading this thread yesterday and yesterday was the first time anything like that has happened in that house (to us).

Also, is it a coincidence that I live 200 yards from the spot where Melody and Harley's bodies were found and this happened on the day the man accused was found guilty?

hmmm..makes ya wonder.

GreyWolf
10-08-2008, 11:02 PM
dogs and animals are very sensitive towards many energy patterns in the air, I wouldnt be surprised if there were some negative risidual energies floating due to the murder situation and the emotions prevocked over it for sure.
Mentioning how the dog may have been dreaming reminds me of how my Hound dog doesnt know to howl (never has) unless she is in a dream and she sounds like a ghost haunting a place lol. Maybe that's why she doesnt do it lol.

BooBooMyKy
10-11-2008, 10:37 AM
My best friend lived beside the train tracks on forth line...and strange things happened in her house all the time, not scarry things but strange things, i also know that her uncle was killed buy the train when her mother was supposed to be watching him.

Andre
10-11-2008, 11:35 AM
I lived near the graveyard for 19 years. Visited, played, and stole from there in my youth.
All my friends grew up around there.
My mom still lives there and I am there all the time to help her. She moved in 50 years ago.
She has never had a paranormal experience..
So my question is..
What are we doing wrong? None of us had any of these things happen.

GreyWolf
10-12-2008, 12:50 AM
You`re not doing anything wrong. Spooks living in graveyards are things the movies are made of, but that`s all.
People are more likely to feel a true presence of an Earthbound around any populated area because of the energy that is there.

Although some may be sensitive towards the negative (residual) energy that graveyards collect from grieving families (also called Echos) there is more likely to be an Earthbound at a zoo than at a graveyard to be honest and people are more than likely going to be contacted by a loved one on the Other Side than by a stranger who is Earthbound. In fact, those in graveyards seeking contact with some type of spook may be opening their intuition, allowing for the first time perhaps, their own spirit guide to come through or a loved one. They don`t mind the place, as long as the person is open to hearing them. Trouble is, most people who hear them don`t listen or understand what is going on.

debrac
10-13-2008, 05:29 AM
Im a first time visitor. and wow ,, I always scare my self. Im afraied of the dark and will not go out side alone.. But to the point.

My mom used to say that its not the dead you need to worry about its the living. I was always afraid of them

GreyWolf
10-13-2008, 05:48 PM
very true! The living are the scary ones lol. Truth!

IMHO
10-30-2008, 09:27 PM
None has come back to tell us anything....these are all fantasies you guys create.