PDA

View Full Version : Child care (one full time and one very occassional

kinkysquiggles
03-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Posting for two friends /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

1. Looking for full time childcare for one child and getting another off to school in the morning. Live in the Greenwood school area. Must have CPR, first aid, and police check.

2. Occasional childcare for two children. Must have CPR, first aid and POLICE CHECK. If you have any record please don't apply! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif
Thanks

kinkysquiggles
03-22-2008, 11:06 AM
WOW....Is it because the potential person cančt have a record that no one is interested

pveldt
03-25-2008, 08:12 PM
What part of town is Greenwood School again? I'm just replying in my wife's interest. She's worked in professional daycares before. She's currently a stay-at-home mom. We live west end.

SBG
03-25-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm handyman p' wife. Sorry I can't do this job. He didn't even talk to me about it. I can't leave my home for a length of time. We are supers of the building that we live in and I have to be at home most of time!

Larimar
03-29-2008, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: You Can Call Me Princess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW....Is it because the potential person cančt have a record that no one is interested </div></div>]]haha, lol-no not for me..I have my records to volunteer at schools BUT I don't drive and I don't have my CPR-other than what I learned in school but they don't give certificates for that.

intelligirl
04-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I might be interested - I am graduating from E.C.E. at Sault College this month so I have CPR, First Aid a Reference Check just completed. Let me know if you are still interested and we can chat about it.

Thanks.

kinkysquiggles
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Okay I will tell my friend. Would you be able to go to her house? She lives near greenwood school....