PDA

View Full Version : Spitzer/corruption/Bush

Wrangler35
03-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Why was Eliot Spitzer assinated politically and so quickly?

Check this Brasscheck video Http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/291.html Spitzer had the goods on the Bush administration..collusion with predatory lendors and Spitzer was preparing a case that would have tied the administration directly to widespread FRAUD and CRIMINALITY in the lending business.

Money powers were at work to halt a concerted effort by many US States to STOP fradulent and predatory bank practices,and reinstate consumer protections that BUSH had REmoved. Spitzer was the leading light in that battle.

If the combined forces of ABC,CBS,CNN,NBC,FOX the NEW York Times and the Washington Post can't do basis reporting like this,it's up to you the reader to spread the word.

OH..and now is time for the children of soonet.ca to scrbble their contributions..so be generous..and allow them time to peck out some choice puns.It is Easter week-end!

Barry Morris
03-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Makes me wonder.

GenX
03-22-2008, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me wonder. </div></div>

Oh, I've no doubt about that!

Now that we've concluded the CIA planted AIDS in Africa in 1979 as a way to wipe out colored people, and that Bush toppled the Twin Towers, it's time to get down to this Spitzer mystery!!

Such acute political minds here.

Wrangler35
03-22-2008, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me wonder. </div></div>

Oh, I've no doubt about that!

Now that we've concluded the CIA planted AIDS in Africa in 1979 as a way to wipe out colored people, and that Bush toppled the Twin Towers, it's time to get down to this Spitzer mystery!!

Such acute political minds here. </div></div>

The facts speak for them-selves..there's NO mystery here..Bush is corrupt..in fact the mafia has nothing on him or his administration.

GenX
03-22-2008, 12:33 PM
So because a Democrat wonderboy was caught with a [censored], Bush is corrupt.

Like I said, such acute political minds here.

Wrangler35
03-22-2008, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So because a Democrat wonderboy was caught with a [censored], Bush is corrupt.

Like I said, such acute political minds here. </div></div>

Obvious;y YOU are not able to comprehend let alone READ..the article talks about corruption in the Bush administration.

There are about one million innocent victims in Iraq who are now DEAD because of a lie Bush repeated..let alone about 4 million displaced innocent victims of that lie..about 4,000 dead American soldiers..the list is end-less..because BUSH lied..and continues to decieve..and hes still practising his deceit..ever day..and you say NOTHING about that..P..s O.F

GenX
03-22-2008, 03:43 PM
P..s O.F???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

P..s O.F???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Well, t...S a f!!!! Hger! B..t R.S.! s..O T.L!!!

Wrangler35
03-24-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm glad that the mature audience was able to read and digest the article!

GenX
03-24-2008, 12:57 PM
One must go through the motions of digestion before vomiting.

jaydee
03-27-2008, 06:41 PM
do you support the war on terror, if there even is one even? did you ever speak with a soldier of the US army and state war is unnecessary to them? you can make lots of enemies by expressing your own viewpoints.

personally, the only good i see from this war is saddam was taken and iraqi ppl were freed, but theres still too much blood shed and loss of lives of the soldiers and civilians, all for the oil companies to profitize.

i find it kinda strange that i need to respect a soldier for what hes doing for his country but yet in the back of my mind disagree with the whole thing against war and all.

GenX
03-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Is the CAPS key broken on your keyboard?

Learn to space your responses. I'll never try to wade through that elementary school-like drivel until you show you've graduated from middle school.

jaydee
03-27-2008, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the CAPS key broken on your keyboard?

Learn to space your responses. I'll never try to wade through that elementary school-like drivel until you show you've graduated from middle school. </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

GenX
03-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Exactly! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif

Wrangler35
03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

personally, the only good i see from this war is saddam was taken and iraqi ppl were freed, but theres still too much blood shed and loss of lives of the soldiers and civilians, all for the oil companies to profitize.
</div></div>

I'm sure that taking out Saddam..(Translation..Illegally Invading and Occupying Iraq).was and is a huge mistake..(close to a trillion dollars to date)one that United States cannot in five years correct..and the evidence of Kaos is ever present..About one MILLION Innocent Iraqis DEAD..and further more Millions displaced..The Iraqis are living in the stone ages now..With ALL the Depleted Uranium..used in the ammo used further more millions will die in years to come..

It was NOT just for profit of OIL..but also to destabilize any threat to Israel.Saddam was paying Palestinians..to kill Iraelis.

United States under the criminal George Bush further wanted a permenant Military base in the Middle East to further his agenda..hence we hear daily threats to Iran.

Wrangler35
03-28-2008, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me wonder. </div></div>

What are your personal thoughts if any Barry,if it makes you wonder.NOT sarcastic..

Barry Morris
03-28-2008, 08:19 AM
It's entirely possible that political forces pushed Spitzer out quickly. And I do believe that Bush's people are morally capable of it.

Wrangler35
03-28-2008, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's entirely possible that political forces pushed Spitzer out quickly. And I do believe that Bush's people are morally capable of it. </div></div>

"Morally Capable"..more like "Morally Challanged".LOL

Barry Morris
03-28-2008, 12:27 PM
That would, unfortunately, appear to be true.

jaydee
03-29-2008, 02:04 AM
the states and Jews (ISRAEL) were and will always be tight together so, just look at the Jews in the states and all the jews that own the banks, they help each other

jaydee
03-29-2008, 02:06 AM
is Iraq somehow connected with the taliban or are they two separate entities, like bin laden which we dont hear of anymore.
i think the us governement works with bin laden and knew of things before the sept 11 attacks. they just keep their people scared all the time and thats how they stay in power. people believe their governemnt cause they dont know any better. they help each other out for business and whatever, and just make it look like their trying or attemptijng to find bn laden which they probably wont. also they con ppls kids to join the military cauise it pays them thru college, ever try talking with a soldier, theyre stone cold ppl that although i do appreciate what they are doing, i think most of it is just senseless, unnecessary and the root of it all is greed and power.