PDA

View Full Version : cheney on tour, when will the missiles fly

Verotik
03-22-2008, 09:16 PM
So Cheney is on tour in the middle east this week, when do you think the missiles will start flying at iran? A buck a square for the month of april.

Barry Morris
03-23-2008, 08:37 AM
We can only hope that the USA is just as wrong about Iran having WMD as they were about Iraq.

Striker
03-23-2008, 06:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We can only hope that the USA is just as wrong about Iran having WMD as they were about Iraq. </div></div>

That all depends how much oil is available to those who are saving the world........again

Verotik
03-23-2008, 08:19 PM
bush is going to want to go out with a bang, even if it isnt technically the usa who launches the missiles. i wonder if the isreali puppet fits on the left hand or the right hand?

Barry Morris
03-23-2008, 09:38 PM
I wonder who is the puppet, considering that Israel has had the bomb for years.

Barry Morris
03-23-2008, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu29F8NfRvI&NR=1

GenX
03-24-2008, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: East</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We can only hope that the USA is just as wrong about Iran having WMD as they were about Iraq. </div></div>

That all depends how much oil is available to those who are saving the world........again </div></div>

I love the fact you guys have resorted to supporting Saddam and Ahmadinejad, all in the name of trying to paint the U.S. in a bad light whenever possible.

And, the fact that Barry needs to ally himself with the people in here who most criticize and belittle Christianity...well, let's just say one can barely keep the grin off my face. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Wrangler35
03-24-2008, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We can only hope that the USA is just as wrong about Iran having WMD as they were about Iraq. </div></div>

Its not just OIL..but any enemy of Israel is an enemy of United States..and will be wiped off the map and further that in the name of Democracy!

GenX
03-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Hey, don't go there!!

Tim Lahaye, a modern-day prophet to Evangelicals, says that any nation that is a friend of Israel's is a friend of God's, in these 'last days'.

You're putting Slugger in quite a spot, Cybie!

Wrangler35
03-24-2008, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, don't go there!!

Tim Lahaye, a modern-day prophet to Evangelicals, says that any nation that is a friend of Israel's is a friend of God's, in these 'last days'.

You're putting Slugger in quite a spot, Cybie! </div></div>

The question is..do you believe in the END..such as Armagetton..or Gods return..er was that Jesus return.we know what somes interpetation is of events according to the bible..but do YOU believe.

GenX
03-24-2008, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The question is..do you believe in the END..such as Armagetton..or Gods return..er was that Jesus return.we know what somes interpetation is of events according to the bible..but do YOU believe. </div></div>

I believe the answer to all the world's problems lies in the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

If chocolate and peanut butter can get along, why can't we all?

KDawg
03-24-2008, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the fact you guys have resorted to supporting Saddam and Ahmadinejad, all in the name of trying to paint the U.S. in a bad light whenever possible.

And, the fact that Barry needs to ally himself with the people in here who most criticize and belittle Christianity...well, let's just say one can barely keep the grin off my face. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Is that your own version of "if you're not with us, you're against us?" Argue the merits of the thread and leave the hyperbole to someone who will buy it.

Oh, you say that there is no merit to this thread? Read on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The deployment (of a nuclear sub) comes as recent reports allege that US Vice President [censored] Cheney is seeking to rally the support of Middle Eastern states for launching an attack on Iran.

This is while US officials deny that Cheney's Mideast tour is linked to a possible military attack on Iran.
</div></div>

US 'deploys nuclear sub to Persian Gulf' (http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=48682&sectionid=351020205)

GenX
03-24-2008, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that your own version of "if you're not with us, you're against us?" Argue the merits of the thread and leave the hyperbole to someone who will buy it. </div></div>

Not at all. It is my way of saying such baseless criticisms of the U.S., by people who are absolutely incapable of carrying on a substantiative critique of U.S. policy if some leftist blogger does not first show them the way, only leads them into the arms of some of the worst dictators in decades.

As for your constant fear-mongering, I can only suggest you put down Prophet Lahaye's books. They are baseless and empty, reflecting neither biblical 'prophecies' nor political reality.

KDawg
03-24-2008, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that your own version of "if you're not with us, you're against us?" Argue the merits of the thread and leave the hyperbole to someone who will buy it. </div></div>

Not at all. It is my way of saying such baseless criticisms of the U.S., by people who are absolutely incapable of carrying on a substantiative critique of U.S. policy if some leftist blogger does not first show them the way, only leads them into the arms of some of the worst dictators in decades.

As for your constant fear-mongering, I can only suggest you put down Prophet Lahaye's books. They are baseless and empty, reflecting neither biblical 'prophecies' nor political reality.
</div></div>

This is exactly what I mean. Was a nuclear sub deployed to the Persian Gulf? If so, why?

Even though your Lahaye comment was an attempt to insult me, I agree with it.

GenX
03-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Subs have been in and out of the Persian Gulf since the Suez Crisis in 1956; and nuclear subs as soon as they were a viable option. The U.S. has had a consistent presence in that region since Nassar attempted to hijack a huge natural resource for geopolitical gain. And remember, it is a presence that is welcomed by most Middle Eastern countries and governments.

The policy has worked well. No other crisis has occurred which mirrors the potential tragic consequences of the Suez Canal situation. American presence has worked to stultify dangerous geopolitical aims.

The sober-mindedness you use when discerning global warming is strangely absent when discussing issues concerning 'imminent' war and 'impending' financial chaos.

Climatic change and fluctuation is normal, and should not be encumbered by over-zealous politics, as you seem to agree. Yet take the words "nuclear", "Cheney", and "Persian Gulf", and you seem to lose your ability for sound reason, even though submarines have been in and out of the Gulf for decades and vice presidents have visited the Middle East many times before, under myriad political situations and heightened tensions.

Huggy85
03-24-2008, 03:46 PM
President Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the bartender, "Isn't that Bush, Rumsfeld and Powell sitting over there?"

Bartender says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Rumsfeld says, "Well, we're going to kill 25 million Iranians this time and one bicycle repairman."

The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman? Why kill a bicycle repairman?

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smartie?! I told you no one would worry about the 25 million Iranians!"

GenX
03-24-2008, 03:47 PM
And that is your response to my post...

RWGR wins!!

GenX
03-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Here, let me try a joke:

The Canadian military...

Huggy85
03-24-2008, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And that is your response to my post...

RWGR wins!! </div></div>

Actually, its not a response to your post. Its a joke.

GenX
03-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Sums up your responses pretty well! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Huggy85
03-24-2008, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sums up your responses pretty well! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

And you accuse others of personal attacks????

Sheeesh.

GenX
03-24-2008, 03:53 PM
That wasn't an 'attack', it was a brilliant observation, summed up in a wonderfully pithy manner.

Wrangler35
04-12-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm sure the attacks will be soon.