PDA

View Full Version : Kids and Chocolate....

adigirl
03-23-2008, 08:21 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/shaunadf/stressed1.jpg

Forget the coffee! I need some alcohol /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Peety
03-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Cute..I didn't buy any chocolate this year..

Jackie B
03-23-2008, 08:42 PM
My older boy has been hard to handle the last few days. I figured out that it must be sugar related, so I drastically limited the sugar intake today. I think all they were allowed to eat was one Cadbury's Egg.

Simba
03-23-2008, 09:16 PM
It's not like my kids eat chocolate on a daily basis.. It's Easter who cares!! LOL!! They don't have school tomorrow anyway!

adigirl
03-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Max is being pretty good right now. He went through an insanity phase earlier today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Babzz
03-23-2008, 09:18 PM
We ate a "bit" of chocolate here today.. lol

Easter bunny forgot me so I am sharing with my son /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sage
03-23-2008, 10:23 PM
For once this year my kids didn't pig out on their chocolate...I don't get it.Must be getting older now I guess.

SusyQ
03-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Its Easter let em eat. Tomorrow we'll go through all the chocolate freeze some and keep some out.

skibunnie64
03-23-2008, 11:53 PM
my step daughter's baby kept trying to feed me her already chewed on and sucked on sugary marshmallow candies /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

SusyQ
03-24-2008, 12:25 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif Yummy.

GoldDogs
03-24-2008, 12:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skibunnie64</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my step daughter's baby kept trying to feed me her already chewed on and sucked on sugary marshmallow candies /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif</div></div>

Kids are awesome for that.

dancingqueen
03-24-2008, 01:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackie B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My older boy has been hard to handle the last few days. I figured out that it must be sugar related, </div></div>

Sugar does not cause hyperactivity, that is a myth. Some children have an allergic reaction (Similar to red food dye) from certain things in candy and sweets chocolate can be one of them. If you are noticing behavioral problems from sugar consumption, this is a potentaly serious problem that should be checked out.

adigirl
03-24-2008, 04:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dancingqueen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackie B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My older boy has been hard to handle the last few days. I figured out that it must be sugar related, </div></div>

Sugar does not cause hyperactivity, that is a myth. Some children have an allergic reaction (Similar to red food dye) from certain things in candy and sweets chocolate can be one of them. If you are noticing behavioral problems from sugar consumption, this is a potentaly serious problem that should be checked out. </div></div>

DQ is right. In addition, it is the caffeine in chocolate that can cause hyperactivity. That is why I limit Max's consumption of chocolate, soda's, etc.

Jackie B
03-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Well, maybe he just needs more good swift kicks in the...:)

adigirl
03-24-2008, 09:59 AM
That's probably it lol