PDA

View Full Version : Excercise ?

westend mama
03-31-2008, 09:29 PM
Can anyone recommend something to do? Other than the Y or clubs? I am looking for something to do on Sunday, or Monday`s. Maybe a group somewhere?

Macs II
03-31-2008, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westend mamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone recommend something to do? Other than the Y or clubs? I am looking for something to do on Sunday, or Monday`s. Maybe a group somewhere? </div></div>

Group sex /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

westend mama
03-31-2008, 09:40 PM
LOL...not looking for that kind of group. But thanks for the input.

westend mama
03-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Maybe the ladies on here could start their own group? Summer is comming, let`s get the winter weight off.

Ultra54
03-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Start jogging. I love it.

jaydee
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM
lmao gotta do something to burn up all that food u eat eespecially during the winter allways inside. sad thing is theres not much to do to use up that energy /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Peety
03-31-2008, 10:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westend mamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone recommend something to do? Other than the Y or clubs? I am looking for something to do on Sunday, or Monday`s. Maybe a group somewhere? </div></div>

Group sex /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

Ha ha good one...

KRP
03-31-2008, 10:50 PM
I started working out at a gym last week, full work out from head to toe in 10 min. or opt for a massage instead. Not sure about any groups or anything which is one of the reasons I decided to look into this gym and then go ahead with purchasing a membership. Trying to lose post baby weight plus winter weight.

Barney Rubble
03-31-2008, 11:08 PM
you get all the exercise you want here!

you can JUMP to conclusions
you can FLY off the handle
and you can RUN off with the mouth!

ladyremo
03-31-2008, 11:36 PM
If you are interested in non competitive volleyball, we have a group of girls who get together every Monday night to play. It's a lot of fun, and you get a good couple hours of exercise. PM for more info.

vixen
04-01-2008, 10:41 AM
When the weather warms up and the mud is not so muddy I go through fort creek take the kids to sometimes or highiwatha ( so not spelled right) . wanta come?

westend mama
04-01-2008, 08:32 PM
I would be interested in the vollyball on Monday nights. Sundays and Mondays work for me. I do alot of walking at work during the week. But yes once the mud is gone, a nice nature would be great too.

elmo
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I would be careful about signing up for a gym with massages as I joined one last fall and I have developed a heart problem and need to see a therapist for supervised exercise for a no of weeks so I asked them if my membership could be put on hold and he told me that I didn't need a therapist that I needed to come to the gym more often and get on their machines and I would lose weight. Thats what I needed. Can you imagine anyone talking to you like that. I will never join a gym again.

Cher
04-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Check out Achieve Fitness for Women.. you can sign up for a week, a month, or drop in to one of their many fitness classes... they are VERY reasonable, and the staff are so friendly! http://www.achievefitnessforwomen.com is the website I think (you can check out the many group fitness classes there on the site)
I would personally recommend Pole Dancing for Fitness.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

vixen
04-01-2008, 10:31 PM
me on a pole???? hahahaha snort.... my hubby would love it lolol oh oh I typed to loud hes runing to home depot.... thanks for the IDEA...ha ha.

jaydee
04-02-2008, 03:43 AM
i eat way too much then what i need. know what im saying i wanna eat all these different kinds of foods, but then find that i cant really burn it off easily cause there is nothing to do. so i just eat minimal and watch how many carbs i eat.

Cher
04-02-2008, 11:26 AM
the poles at home depot aren't a very nice finish.. lol I would recommend a professional dance pole like Lil Mynx.. (which, conveniently I sell)
there is a four week beginner pole dancing class at Achieve...if pole isn't of interest to you, belly dancing is a wicked workout too... there is a 8 week class in belly dancing.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

vixen
04-02-2008, 01:37 PM
how much is pole dancing and wear do I sign up..lol Huh what does one wear or not wear to a pole class?

kathy590
04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Achieve is a great gym... the staff are super friendly and the atmosphere is very comfortable...only thing is.. they should open earlier and stay open a little later.. would be great if they opened at 6 am instead of 6:30 during the week for the people who work at 8.. and would be great if they opened at 6 or 6:30 on weekends...