PDA

View Full Version : Is It Sinking In Yet (Part Deux)

KDawg
04-01-2008, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Food stamps are the symbol of poverty in the US. In the era of the credit crunch, a record 28 million Americans are now relying on them to survive a sure sign the world's richest country faces economic crisis
</div></div>

I don't think most people have felt it yet (here in Canada too), but get prepared for a serious economic fallout.

USA 2008: The Great Depression (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/usa-2008-the-great-depression-803095.html)

Hans
04-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Where's Speedy, hiding under his desk? (If he has not sold it yet)

Wrangler35
04-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/291.html

Wrangler35
04-02-2008, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's Speedy, hiding under his desk? (If he has not sold it yet) </div></div>

One reason RWGR is lurking: is to know how many are posting or not, then make the claim "People only post when he or she posts!

riggs
04-02-2008, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's Speedy, hiding under his desk? (If he has not sold it yet) </div></div>

One reason RWGR is lurking: is to know how many are posting or not, then make the claim "People only post when he or she posts!

</div></div>

Bees generally get stirred when they feel the nest/hive is under attack.

RW is just allowing the swelling to subside before he tries to grab some more Canadian honey........... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

GenX
04-05-2008, 02:13 PM
They day any respectable human being would need to rely on Canada for anything is the day that person may as well get the noose ready.

Barry Morris
04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
But you rely on us to boost your pathetic ego.

Fortunately, it's only once a week now, and as soon as the US's economy tanks he'll disappear into oblivion!!

Come again when you can't stay so long!!!

GenX
04-05-2008, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But you rely on us to boost your pathetic ego.

Fortunately, it's only once a week now, and as soon as the US's economy tanks he'll disappear into oblivion!!

Come again when you can't stay so long!!! </div></div>

You guys use the US to boost your collective sense of inferiority.

Sadly, at the end of the day you're still extremely inferior to us.

Barry Morris
04-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Yupyupyupyupyup!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Super Gram
04-05-2008, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They day any respectable human being would need to rely on Canada for anything is the day that person may as well get the noose ready. </div></div>

I seem to remember a few years ago when the USA ran out of flu shots. Canada sent them some . I hope someone will go to Fort MacMurray and chase the Americans to heck out of there,

GenX
04-05-2008, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They day any respectable human being would need to rely on Canada for anything is the day that person may as well get the noose ready. </div></div>

I seem to remember a few years ago when the USA ran out of flu shots. Canada sent them some . I hope someone will go to Fort MacMurray and chase the Americans to heck out of there, </div></div>

Canada sent cases and cases of whiskey.

Americans don't consider the stuff 'flu shots' like chummies do.

GenX
04-05-2008, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope someone will go to Fort MacMurray and chase the Americans to heck out of there, </div></div>

Chase them with what, your purses?

riggs
04-06-2008, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They day any respectable human being would need to rely on Canada for anything is the day that person may as well get the noose ready. </div></div>

Well if it gets you up the tree to the honey I say go for it.....I recommend tying it on parts other than the neck if you want to enjoy your gathers /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

GenX
04-06-2008, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They day any respectable human being would need to rely on Canada for anything is the day that person may as well get the noose ready. </div></div>

Well if it gets you up the tree to the honey I say go for it.....I recommend tying it on parts other than the neck if you want to enjoy your gathers /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif </div></div>

Hey..Riggs has the sense of humor of a pineapple...his 'joke' was embarrassingly inept...but let's give him credit for even thinking he's funny!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif

riggs
04-06-2008, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riggs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They day any respectable human being would need to rely on Canada for anything is the day that person may as well get the noose ready. </div></div>

Well if it gets you up the tree to the honey I say go for it.....I recommend tying it on parts other than the neck if you want to enjoy your gathers /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif </div></div>

Hey..Riggs has the sense of humor of a pineapple...his 'joke' was embarrassingly inept...but let's give him credit for even thinking he's funny!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif

</div></div>

I told you not to put the noose on your neck......It only shame my brother.You can't help where you were born.

GenX
04-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Wow...you're making Camper look creative! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Barry Morris
04-07-2008, 08:59 AM
You can't help where you were born.

GenX
04-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Wow! You're making Riggs look creative!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif