PDA

View Full Version : nerves.

Kittie
04-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Is there anyone who just gets on your nerves?
And, you'd just love to punch them in the head?

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SusyQ
04-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

jaydee
04-02-2008, 10:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

hey baby!! WHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! !!!!!!!

Simba
04-02-2008, 10:50 PM
SEVERAL!

hp2
04-02-2008, 10:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

Want me to come over so you can do it

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SusyQ
04-02-2008, 10:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broccoliman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

hey baby!! WHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! !!!!!!! </div></div>

Not much broccoliman what about you? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

SusyQ
04-02-2008, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~~~~~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

Want me to come over so you can do it

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

KRP
04-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Yes.... often.

Kittie
04-02-2008, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broccoliman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

hey baby!! WHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! !!!!!!!</div></div>

please don't hijack my thread with your dumb annoying pick up lines.

THANKS

jaydee
04-02-2008, 11:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kittie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broccoliman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yessssssssssssssssssssss /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

hey baby!! WHAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! !!!!!!!</div></div>

please don't hijack my thread with your dumb annoying pick up lines.

THANKS </div></div>

OK http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/onedeadday15/Kittie_logo.gif

Peety
04-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Yes,,

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:37 PM
The girl who has friends over upstairs. I'd pretty much like to punch all of them cause they are so friggin loud.

Keep your voices down. I don't need to hear about the details of your day!

Add
04-02-2008, 11:37 PM
any juicey details?

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Well, I got to hear one day about how much he "cares" for that girl. It was pretty gay actually.

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Right now, I am currently listening to who they dated in highschool. Like I give a [censored].

Macs II
04-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Nope ...I like everybody /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

SusyQ
04-02-2008, 11:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, I am currently listening to who they dated in highschool. Like I give a [censored]. </div></div>

Have really really loud sex with your Keebler's cookies.

jaydee
04-02-2008, 11:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope ...I like everybody /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Macs doesnt like communists

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Then the girl downstairs gets mad. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

SusyQ
04-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Talk about stuck in the middle.

Macs II
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broccoliman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope ...I like everybody /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Macs doesnt like communists </div></div>

You got that right ...but I like everyone else LOL

jaydee
TraPt is good band /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Now there are more on the way in. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Add
04-02-2008, 11:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keebler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kittie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there anyone who just gets on your nerves?

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yes, but one punch would not inflict the extensive amounts of bodily harm I'd wish to induce. </div></div>

stab them?

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Could work.

SusyQ
04-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Never know.

lynys
04-02-2008, 11:52 PM
I dunno if anyone has seen that episode of Friends, where they can hear the guy upstairs mumbling all the time in Monica's apartment...

This is ten times worse.

Kittie
04-02-2008, 11:59 PM
YES!
haha.
then they go upstairs/downstairs, and then they reason with him! because joey says they all DO talk loud.. and they can hear eachother?! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Maybe you should reason with them!? and hit brooms on the ceiling?

Chaotic Chick
04-03-2008, 12:50 AM
There are lots of people who get on my nerves. Just imagining punching them in the head sometimes helps relieve some of the anger. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

adigirl
04-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Yes. And in my mind I do it. It's a great fantasy. lol

dancingqueen
04-03-2008, 06:44 AM
Dr. Phil comes to mind....

Trollic
04-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Yes there are a few different everyday.....

metal_gods
04-03-2008, 08:31 AM
That ID and 6th member guy are annoying as heck

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-03-2008, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keebler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kittie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there anyone who just gets on your nerves?

</div></div>

Yes, but one punch would not inflict the extensive amounts of bodily harm I'd wish to induce. </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

I imagine myself doing much more than a punch in the face /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

ByrdDawg
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, I am currently listening to who they dated in highschool. Like I give a [censored]. </div></div>

Leave a note on their door.

Hi: I thought that story about ( insert name here ) that you dated in high school was really interesting. Next time, could you talk just a little bit louder so I wouldn't have to turn down my TV ?

: Thank you.

Don't sign your name though.

terr994
04-03-2008, 10:59 AM
lmao, that is a real good one!! Me, when my neighbors get on my nerves, I blast the music as loud as I can stand it and sing real loud!! HAHAHEHA!!!!

terr994
04-03-2008, 10:59 AM
If they party till the wee hours, then i make sure they are up early with my music too!!! 8-9 oclock sounds good to me!!!

orchid
04-03-2008, 11:03 AM
i used to live with someone like that... then one day he got it.

terr994
04-03-2008, 11:08 AM
lol

mothwoman
04-03-2008, 11:39 AM
I've punched out a few people in my life, but I'd rather scratch your eyes out. I think we should have a soonet battle royale, put all the women in one cage, the men in another, and see who prevails!!! Then you let the winning girl duke it out with the winning guy to have one Soonet Champion!!!

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-03-2008, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: secret skwerl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've punched out a few people in my life, but I'd rather scratch your eyes out. I think we should have a soonet battle royale, put all the women in one cage, the men in another, and see who prevails!!! Then you let the winning girl duke it out with the winning guy to have one Soonet Champion!!! </div></div>

I'd love to...considering the majority of women don't know how to throw a decent punch /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

SusyQ
04-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I've won every fight I've been in. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif Brass knuckles are awesome.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Brass knuckles help /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Women tend to do the "flailing arms" type of punches /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif Look up "girl fight" on YouTube. It's hilarious!

t1000
04-03-2008, 12:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kittie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there anyone who just gets on your nerves?

</div></div>nope /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif