PDA

View Full Version : The real threat to world peace

Huggy85
04-03-2008, 07:20 PM
It amazes me that the world is so preoccupied with what is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan - that the US can justify spending trillions of dollars in Iraq while planning an attack on Iran, while a real nuclear conflict is nearing in East Asia.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/1299957/

"On March 29, the North threatened to launch a preemptive strike that would reduce South Korea to "ashes."

God help us all. North Korea is a country of a starving population run by lunatics. This is where our attention should be focussed.

Wrangler35
04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It amazes me that the world is so preoccupied with what is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan - that the US can justify spending trillions of dollars in Iraq while planning an attack on Iran, while a real nuclear conflict is nearing in East Asia.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/1299957/

"On March 29, the North threatened to launch a preemptive strike that would reduce South Korea to "ashes."

God help us all. North Korea is a country of a starving population run by lunatics. This is where our attention should be focussed. </div></div>

Thank's for the thread,not that we need any more problems in the world.

Barry Morris
04-03-2008, 08:45 PM
"The six-party talks on ending Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions are now stalled over North Korea's reluctance to present a "complete and correct" declaration of its nuclear programs and alleged provision of nuclear assistance to Syria."

I wonder why the USA considers Iran a worse threat than this??

Wrangler35
04-03-2008, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The six-party talks on ending Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions are now stalled over North Korea's reluctance to present a "complete and correct" declaration of its nuclear programs and alleged provision of nuclear assistance to Syria."

I wonder why the USA considers Iran a worse threat than this?? </div></div>

I too would like to hear the so called logic Employeed by the Bush admin.

Huggy85
04-03-2008, 09:09 PM
"logic by the Bush admin"

That's an oxymoron.

Wrangler35
04-03-2008, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"logic by the Bush admin"

That's an oxymoron. </div></div>

LOL..more like hes a Moron you mean? LOL

GenX
04-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow! It's like watching a classic Three Stooges episode! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

http://www.walnettosinc.com/images/three-stooges.jpg

Huggy85
04-05-2008, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! It's like watching a classic Three Stooges episode! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

http://www.walnettosinc.com/images/three-stooges.jpg </div></div>

Great. More "intelligent" participation in a debate from Speedy.

GenX
04-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Why would I engage in intelligent conversation in a place it would be neither appreciated nor understood?

Barry Morris
04-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Why is not the word.

Look at the content of your posts today and ask "How?".

GenX
04-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi Slugger!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Barry Morris
04-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Cha ching!!

GenX
04-05-2008, 08:28 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Barry Morris
04-07-2008, 12:02 PM
If Iran were to arm the Iraqi insurgency, the insurgents would have modern weapons to counter US helicopter gunships and heavy tanks. They do not.

Why?

GenX
04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
They do arm the insurgency...to a point.

They don't up the ante as far as weapons are concerned, because they know the ante will be upped on them.

It's all the strategery, doncha' know, Slugger?!

Barry Morris
04-07-2008, 03:27 PM
So if the US strikes Iran, the insurgents WILL get those weapons???

Interesting.

GenX
04-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I think Iran will have much more to worry about than giving some weapons to a bunch of sheep herders, should the U.S. attack Iran.

Barry Morris
04-07-2008, 04:08 PM
There ya go. You guys think of them as sheepherders. I thought 9-11 cured you of that?

GenX
04-07-2008, 04:10 PM
The men that flew the planes were college educated.

That may equate to a sheep herder if your degree is from a Canadian university, but in the real world...