Evangeline
04-04-2008, 04:32 PM
yes, dogs /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Larimar
04-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Informative show.

she
04-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Here is a link to a facebook group dedicated to the extermination of puppy mills...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7795104886

J*B
04-04-2008, 05:25 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/Katch5/capt2-1.jpg

SusyQ
04-04-2008, 05:27 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif nut

kitca
04-04-2008, 07:42 PM
were you able to watch it evangeline? i know i could not, however i do know all about puppy mills and the horrors the dogs live with. im so glad it was aired so everyone who didnt know what happens at a puppy mill now does know.

jaydee
04-04-2008, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">were you able to watch it evangeline? i know i could not, however i do know all about puppy mills and the horrors the dogs live with. im so glad it was aired so everyone who didnt know what happens at a puppy mill now does know. </div></div>

i didnt watch it but if we get down to the fine hairs of everything, im sure we wont like anything. i just watched a documentary on the way children were treated in bulgaria, thats not nice too.

kitca
04-05-2008, 06:05 PM
very true, there are lots of horrors out there. some we have no idea about, and when we do watch something like a documentary or oprah or whatever, we then become informed. once we are informed we can do something about the situation if we choose.

jaydee
04-05-2008, 06:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very true, there are lots of horrors out there. some we have no idea about, and when we do watch something like a documentary or oprah or whatever, we then become informed. once we are informed we can do something about the situation if we choose. </div></div>

well, we could only do our part and not able to help em all. i just wish there was more we could do. like i mean, sending money i dont always trust that, cause i dont know FOR SURE if that money is going to the proper place and not someones pocket. the way i see it, ignorance is bliss. wht you dont know cant hurt you but in some of these cases if you can do something to help out at least be educated and aware and grounded down to earth. and appreciate what you have and where you live /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

kitca
04-05-2008, 06:33 PM
ignorance is bliss for us, but not for the dogs in the mills or the orphan kids or refugees or whoever. that is the thing, once you know...

as for the money thing, i agree with you. so many charities have abused our trust and funds that it is hard to trust any of them now. which is really sad because there are good ones out there. there are several charities that i give to, i have checked them out as much as possible.

but, everyone has their own thing that they are passionate about. my hubby has alot of cancer in his family so he will always give generously to a cancer cause or volunteer or whatever he can. my dads father went blind and it really touched my dad, so his thing is to give money to help people in 3rd world countries with vision problems. my mom was poor growning up, so she gives to charities that help the poor. i have a passion for animals so i give to animal rescues. we are all different. it is not that i dont care about poor people, or blind people... it is just a different passion.

but if we have the knowledge then we have the option to help. i do think that every little thing does help, it just really adds up big when alot of people join in.