PDA

View Full Version : tonight?

Kittie
04-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Sootoday - SpeakEasy (http://sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=31236)
Anyone going to this? What is the story behind it? It doesn't say much on the page.. Seems like a cool thing.
Entrance fee : One used Batter
live music.. etc

jaydee
04-05-2008, 02:03 PM
havent been to tghe speak easy before... in all cases though.. i cant drink anyways /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hp2
04-05-2008, 02:05 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif HEY kitty.. do you everywoman and me want to go to the bd.. and see if the tables will hold me lmfao and we will check this out to..

Kittie
04-05-2008, 02:06 PM
You don't HAVE to drink!
It's an all ages event actually!
so, if you have kids(I'm assuming you don't,) you could even bring them!

It sounds like it could be a fun night...

Kittie
04-05-2008, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~~~~~</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif HEY kitty.. do you everywoman and me want to go to the bd.. and see if the tables will hold me lmfao and we will check this out to..</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Sounds like a plan! lmfao. PM me when you're leaving. LOL

Babzz
04-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I might go check this out too if my son is feeling any better.

Kittie
04-05-2008, 02:18 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hope he feels better soon!

metal_gods
04-05-2008, 03:23 PM
KISSOLOGY is playing at the Canadian. much more interesting.

GenX
04-05-2008, 03:24 PM
I, II, or III?

Cher
04-05-2008, 03:25 PM
I"m going to try and make it to the Canadian 2nite to check out the cover band.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

metal_gods
04-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Tribute band .. check em out on youtube .. not to bad.

jaydee
04-05-2008, 03:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KISSOLOGY is playing at the Canadian. much more interesting. </div></div>

hey i think i might know some ppl in that band? who knows a buddy told me his band plays KISS songs, maybe its him??!?

GenX
04-05-2008, 03:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tribute band .. check em out on youtube .. not to bad. </div></div>

Oh, I thought you meant one of the KISSOLOGY dvd's.

GenX
04-05-2008, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tribute band .. check em out on youtube .. not to bad. </div></div>

How do I get there from the bridge?

jaydee
04-05-2008, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tribute band .. check em out on youtube .. not to bad. </div></div>

How do I get there from the bridge? </div></div>

best way id go is turn left off bridge down thru 2 lights then turn right on st. georges, all the way up going east up the hill all the way to mcnabb and to great northern road. then turn right and its on the left a bit up

greg_theman
04-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Kittie

More info available here (bottom paragraph): http://www.soonews.ca/viewarticle.php?id=16583

Sounds like bands, refreshments with Tony Martin, and displays of some sort.

GenX
04-05-2008, 03:38 PM
We Are One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIgn8sMZYs&feature=related)

a little 'mood' music /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

GenX
04-05-2008, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tribute band .. check em out on youtube .. not to bad. </div></div>

best way id go is turn left off bridge down thru 2 lights then turn right on st. georges, all the way up going east up the hill all the way to mcnabb and to great northern road. then turn right and its on the left a bit up </div></div>

Thanks

jaydee
04-05-2008, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We Are One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIgn8sMZYs&feature=related)

a little 'mood' music /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

awesome!!! thats from Psycho Circus

metal_gods
04-05-2008, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tribute band .. check em out on youtube .. not to bad. </div></div>

turn left at the bridge ... Turn right on Albert st .. keep going straight and turn left on Church that merges onto Great Northern Rd. Drive up until you see the Canadian.

04-05-2008, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KISSOLOGY is playing at the Canadian. much more interesting. </div></div>

hey i think i might know some ppl in that band? who knows a buddy told me his band plays KISS songs, maybe its him??!? </div></div>Mike Lilley plays drums. He's the original drummer that played with Gsis Murphy.

jaydee
04-05-2008, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short _Circutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KISSOLOGY is playing at the Canadian. much more interesting. </div></div>

hey i think i might know some ppl in that band? who knows a buddy told me his band plays KISS songs, maybe its him??!? </div></div>Mike Lilley plays drums. He's the original drummer that played with Gsis Murphy. </div></div>

k but whos the singer?

04-05-2008, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drive up until you see the Canadian. </div></div>Actually drive up until you see the Knights Inn...the Canadian Nightclub is downstairs at the side.

Simba
04-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Right you are!!

Kittie
04-05-2008, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greg_theman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kittie

More info available here (bottom paragraph): http://www.soonews.ca/viewarticle.php?id=16583

Sounds like bands, refreshments with Tony Martin, and displays of some sort.</div></div>

Thanks!

jaydee
04-12-2008, 11:37 PM
lmao another boring night in :sigh:

**Owens Mommy**
04-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Ok Mooochi Why are you pretending you don't know how to get to the Canadian? And are coming from the bridge....You live in the Sault....That's some weird sh`` Man...

Macs II
04-12-2008, 11:53 PM
moooochi is afraid of women

jaydee
04-12-2008, 11:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MoneyTalkss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Mooochi Why are you pretending you don't know how to get to the Canadian? And are coming from the bridge....You live in the Sault....That's some weird sh`` Man... </div></div>

iu know how to get to Canadian but i go the long way all the time

jaydee
04-12-2008, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moooochi is afraid of women </div></div>

ya think so?&gt;

**Owens Mommy**
04-12-2008, 11:56 PM
What?....nevermind...

Macs II
04-12-2008, 11:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moooochi is afraid of women </div></div>

ya think so?&gt; </div></div>

I know so /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

jaydee
04-12-2008, 11:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MoneyTalkss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What?....nevermind... </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

jaydee
04-12-2008, 11:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moooochi is afraid of women </div></div>

ya think so?&gt; </div></div>

I know so /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

how did ya come up with that?

jaydee
04-13-2008, 12:02 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh i wish i could drink :ceers: /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

jaydee
04-13-2008, 12:08 AM
whoa no way??? drini's a new member on here now thats crazy

jaydee
04-13-2008, 12:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MoneyTalkss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Mooochi Why are you pretending you don't know how to get to the Canadian? And are coming from the bridge....You live in the Sault....That's some weird sh`` Man... </div></div>

lmao what wrong directions??? thats another way to get there too maybe longer but you could go that way too, jeez

**Owens Mommy**
04-13-2008, 12:15 AM
What the heck are you talking about? Wrong Directions? Who said that? As I said....Weird Sh`` Man..

jaydee
04-13-2008, 12:18 AM
why does Macs assume im afraid of women /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

metal_gods
04-13-2008, 12:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short _Circutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal_gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drive up until you see the Canadian. </div></div>Actually drive up until you see the Knights Inn...the Canadian Nightclub is downstairs at the side. </div></div>

and right below the Knight Inn sign there is a sign that says ... wait ... wait ... Canadian nightclub

jaydee
04-13-2008, 02:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moooochi is afraid of women </div></div>

i think im just too childish for a woman yet, maybe moooochis too scared to grow up

jaydee
04-16-2008, 10:04 PM
oooohhhhh do i ever miss having bud drafts at misty's /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

jaydee
05-01-2008, 04:15 PM
theres a hot bartender at the canadian, sometimes i just like to go there before to look at her

vixen
05-02-2008, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">theres a hot bartender at the canadian, sometimes i just like to go there before to look at her </div></div>
AAHHH blah... you need to find a better way to meet women nothing more creappy than some guy staring at you at work.