PDA

View Full Version : Lost Dog Westend Area

EyelashExtensions
04-06-2008, 01:49 AM
ello Lost Dog in west end, he is old and we are very worried, he is marked like a collie white collar legs belly and tipped tail, however, is a husky shepherd mix, that is brown reddish with black his name is Kodabear and is really friendly, if you have seen him please call us immediately don't care what time of day or night it is, 253-3153 he could be from korah rd up to leighs bay, we normally find him in the fields in goulais avenue and allen side rd but with the creeks and ice soft we are worried I would greatly appreciate it he will come if called and knows all commands. Email bill_yards@shaw.ca

*I'm posting this for someone so please do NOT pm me, call the phone number

EyelashExtensions
04-06-2008, 01:51 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/lizzardskills/GetAttachment.jpg

kitca
04-06-2008, 01:38 PM
i sure hope you find him soon, its such a worry.

kickfatty
04-06-2008, 01:54 PM
I hope so too even if heard his name he would come to anyone, we have lost him in ranger lake once 3 hrs of bush trecking and calling his name he finally came to us, we have always been able to find him, or someone has contacted the vet due to his tags and they contact us, he just starts playing with other dogs and he disappears

kickfatty
04-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Thankyou goes out to the person that brought him to the HS, I greatly appreciate it he has been found