PDA

View Full Version : hang nails

kitca
04-06-2008, 01:44 PM
does anyone have a good cure for hangnails and all that dry skin that peels off at the end of the fingers? i must rub cream into my fingertips 1000 times a day, but still they crack and peel and catch and rip and hurt. any remedies?

LettuceLady
04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
What about colonial silver for the cracked skin? I had a crack on my index finger near the nail that just throbbed. I put a few drps of colonial silver on it. It works great!

nightingale
04-09-2008, 10:11 AM
what is colonial silver, I have never heard of it...

lady lettuce, a few weeks ago you were asking about your daughter and her headaches, you were taking her to the doctor...what became of that? I've been wondering about it since...how is she doing?

J*B
04-09-2008, 11:08 AM
You mean colloidal silver? http://www.colloidalsilverusa.com/

Kitca, Cod liver oil capsules will fix that hangnail problem, take one once a day.

kitca
04-09-2008, 11:33 PM
jb, what is it about cod liver oil that works? i take salmon oil every day, and an omega3-6-9 too. i think because of where i work i disinfect my hands ten thousand times a day, and i have had this problem my whole life so it just compounds.

nightingale, i dont really know much about colloidal silver, and thanks for the link, jb, i read a bit about it. hmmmm, dont know that it would softne up the skin, though it sounds quite good for infections and such.

thanks.