PDA

View Full Version : Fishing stats

EyelashExtensions
04-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Looking for people to send me info on their fishing excursions, such as

What day did you go?
What did you catch?(anything and everything even if you weren't trying for that kind)
What location?(not specific just general area such as Goulais or the river, east or out of town etc...)
What time did you catch it at? early morning, morning, noon, evening, night etc...
what was the weather like? Most I can look up but if you remember please let me know

I'm trying to gather as much data as possible for a small private study, as soon as I have results I will email them those who are interested

bohd
04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
good idea...but as you know ALL fishermen are liars lol

jaydee
04-11-2008, 11:54 PM
do you guys ever catch any sole around here..????

J*B
04-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Only when we get a boot in the arse /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jaydee
04-12-2008, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only when we get a boot in the arse /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

noooooooooo i mean 'sole' the fish, you know the flat fish?

Big Guy
04-12-2008, 09:30 PM
duh! Sole: A saltwater fish found in the Atlantic

so NO, we don't catch any around here; but we can buy it at the major grocery stores

or are you tokin oregano?

haha
04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
no i think he smokes the real stuff. tea bags.

tippikitty
04-17-2008, 06:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only when we get a boot in the arse /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Haha that was funny JB........I once dated a black guy who had a lot of soul. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif