PDA

View Full Version : DQ favourites?

Larimar
04-07-2008, 09:26 PM
What is your fav icecream? I'm lookin for ideas. My usual is a cherry sundae covered with chocolate fudge..mmmmm.
What's yours?

Xzavia
04-07-2008, 09:33 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif BAD....DQ BAD!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Blizzards Baby!!!! Chcolate Covered Cherry Blizzards!!! Not a fan of actual cherries but I love the flavour of these ice cream treats! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hmmmmm....wonder if I can convince the hubby he's craving one right now too! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

adigirl
04-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Banana Split Milkshake.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Vanilla frozen yogurt.

Do they have that there? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Larimar
04-07-2008, 09:42 PM
lmao.

I wish icecream was healthy /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MaO3
04-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Banana Split Blizzards! Yummo!

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-07-2008, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The _6th _Member _Of _AC/DC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vanilla frozen yogurt.

Do they have that there? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

This is a DQ thread not a healthy alternative thread damn you </div></div>

I'm sorry if I like vanilla frozen yogurt /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I also order water in a restaurant because that's what I like to drink. So yeah. I like frozen yogurt. And vanilla.

Evangeline
04-07-2008, 09:52 PM
OMG DQ ! mmmmmmm
no vanilla for me! my favorite thing is a extreme chocolate blizzard with xta stuff in it! it's like a days worth or calories and I enjoy every minute of it!
Or to be less bad my 2nd fav is a pnut buster parfait with no peanuts, better deal than getting the sundae, same price but bigger! mmmmm

GoldDogs
04-07-2008, 09:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xzavia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmmm....wonder if I can convince the hubby he's craving one right now too! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif</div></div>

I'm thinking the same thing.

Peety
04-07-2008, 09:56 PM
I like thier soft cone.

katste11
04-07-2008, 10:52 PM
The new blizzard...Tin Roof...mmm yummy!

Dilli I want DQ! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

jaydee
04-07-2008, 11:04 PM
cookie dough

B.David
04-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Had my 1st Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard for the year today...Mmmm!

jaydee
04-07-2008, 11:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Link</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had my 1st Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard for the year today...Mmmm! </div></div>

its just too bad you cant buy that stuff in bulk

B.David
04-07-2008, 11:10 PM
No, that's a good thing. Think about it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

AngelOnHigh
04-07-2008, 11:12 PM
i like the small carmel sundae. had one two days ago! lol

lynys
04-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Tough choice...

I love chocolate covered cherries OR mint oreo.

The pumpkin pie blizzard is my favourite seasonal blizzard.

Trollic
04-07-2008, 11:28 PM
chili hotdogs

Super Gram
04-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Banana split every time

dancingqueen
04-08-2008, 01:40 AM
mint smarties mmmm, I want some DairyQueen now /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Andre
04-08-2008, 01:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dreamspirit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your fav icecream? I'm lookin for ideas. My usual is a cherry sundae covered with chocolate fudge..mmmmm.
What's yours? </div></div>

Peanut Buster Parfait OMG OMG /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Jackie B
04-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Pecan Mudslides. Mmmmm...

It used to be the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch, but they don't make it anymore. It had peanut butter syrup and the little crunchy dark chocolate things they put in the ice cream cakes. It was delish. I wish they still make it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Zion_Noiz
04-08-2008, 01:56 AM
mint smarties or cookie dough...there both amazing, with extra stuff ofcoarse!!!!

jaydee
04-08-2008, 02:24 AM
havent had dq in a while there was time there when all i wanted was blizzards.... georgia mudslides,raspberry cheesequake,bluberrycheesequake, cookie dough, reese peanut butter but havent had one lately

katste11
04-08-2008, 04:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackie B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pecan Mudslides. Mmmmm...

It used to be the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch, but they don't make it anymore. It had peanut butter syrup and the little crunchy dark chocolate things they put in the ice cream cakes. It was delish. I wish they still make it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

Oh yes they do jackie!! I had one just a few weeks ago. The crunch is chocolate cookie. Did they tell you that they don't make them anymore?? They are fibbing if someone did. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-08-2008, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trollic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chili hotdogs </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

Their burgers are pretty damn good, too!

mags
04-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Hot Fudge Sunday or Peanut Buster Parfait yummy!!

IMHO
04-08-2008, 09:05 AM
I personally dislike the product. When I have a craving for ice creal I want the REAL TASTE..all that fattening cream. To me DQ reminds me of shaving cream ...yuck.

haha
04-08-2008, 09:16 AM
vanilla

Andre
04-08-2008, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thinking Hard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally dislike the product. When I have a craving for ice creal I want the REAL TASTE..all that fattening cream. To me DQ reminds me of shaving cream ...yuck. </div></div>

Here's a story you'll love.
I hadn't been there for a really long time and one day on an outing with my mom we stopped there. I ordered a large chocolate dipped cone. I forgot how huge those freaking things were and I still had half of it left when I got home so I set the remainder in the kitchen sink.
Shockingly a few hours later....it was still there! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

nightingale
04-08-2008, 10:14 AM
My kids and husband also love DQ ice cream but I do not really care for it. But Baskin Robbins.....now THAT is good ice cream!!

IMHO
04-08-2008, 10:21 AM
I do not see any Baskin Robins at A and W anymore...too bad...it was good.

SusyQ
04-08-2008, 10:30 AM
It costs a little more but Ben & Jerrys is the best icecream going.

nightingale
04-08-2008, 10:38 AM
no more baskin robbins? wow, that's too bad!!

Xibit
04-08-2008, 11:01 AM
nope thats a good thing

hollyb6
04-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Snickers Blizzrds are the best.

But since I can't find them anywhere I've been in Ontario lol, I like Georgia Mud Fudge, Mint Oreo and Yule Flip Pepermint Chip.

I haven't been in a long time either, too much calories lol.