PDA

View Full Version : Horrible poor girl...

SusyQ
04-09-2008, 11:16 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/04/09/grace.teen.attack.cnn

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Didn't a girl get beat on the Sault recently, too? By two others /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

What the heck goes through their minds?

SusyQ
04-09-2008, 11:24 AM
I have no idea but it was over My Space and the fact that they did it for the popularity of posting it on there and You Tube. I have two beautiful daughters and it scares me too DEATH seeing them getting older and the thoughts of them entering High School.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-09-2008, 11:26 AM
I hear ya. When I was in highschool, a few girls beat the crap out of another girl outside. I just don't get it. I've been in fights, but only ever defending myself...it was fight or get get mangled like that poor girl.

Kittie
04-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Wow.
That's disgusting.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Fighting is one thing but to keep beating her when she's unconscious?! That's just...yeah.

SusyQ
04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
She even told her dad after that she asked while it was going on if only one girl could continue beating her instead of each girl taking their turn on her. What she must have endured the pain the anger my god.

Kittie
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fighting is one thing but to keep beating her when she's unconscious?! That's just...yeah.</div></div>

Exactly... I'm so disgusted.
I've never been in a fight. Not even just defending myself.
I've witnessed, I think, 2 fights. I can't stand that.
I always feel bad watching people fight, and look helpless.

tippikitty
I seen this on the news yesterday a few times. Boy have things changed over the years.

sage
04-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Stupid teenagers.
My teens go to school with punks like this who walk the halls and tease, threaten other kids in groups but are pussies when by themselves. Wanna be gansters are a dime a dozen in this town but whats even more rediculous is the grown up bullies that walk around thinking they are 10 foot tall & bullet proof in this town, they are our kids role models.
They wonder why teens bring guns to school and kill each other.
No doubt they will get a slap on the wrist and juvy jail.

SusyQ
04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
*~kwlm I bet thats all they'll get too and they knew that so thats why they did what they did too gain more popularity. [censored]!

hp2
04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
and to boot for protection of her they will move her possibly to another school.. which I think she should go and face the retards that did it to her. make them move.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR These kids need help but like Kwalm said prob just a slap on the wrist.

J*B
04-09-2008, 11:58 AM
"What the heck goes through their minds?"

Apparently very little!

KelBear
04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't a girl get beat on the Sault recently, too? By two others /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

What the heck goes through their minds?</div></div>

I came across this on facebook yesterday... maybe these are the winners you are thinking about... sick people...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29961215642

SusyQ
04-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Holy Jeese can't we report that too the City Police it could only get worse NO?

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-09-2008, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KelBear</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't a girl get beat on the Sault recently, too? By two others /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

I came across this on facebook yesterday... maybe these are the winners you are thinking about... sick people...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29961215642 </div></div>

Yep that's them. I saw that on facebook, too. Kinda sad, really.

terr994
04-09-2008, 12:52 PM
OMG!!! That is soo sick, what a bunch of losers!! Hope they get what is coming to them!! then the girls on facebook? Like WTF? The facebook group are the girls that beat someone up here? Then bragging about it? I hope someone reports that facebook group!! All happy she made sootoday!! LOSERS! All of them!!

LIKETOWIN
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
that stuff makes me so angry, they deserve the same punishment back, these kids today are horrible more and more fights, bullying in school. I had to pull my daughter out of school because of bullying, threating her all the time and it was the whole class. this crap needs to stop, they need bigger punishments for these kids, maybe they would think before they do such a thing, and think they can get away with it.

bluekrissyspikes
04-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Maybe the courts will make an example of them, since this is such a public case. I hope so. They are lucky they didn't kill the poor girl.

Krysta
04-09-2008, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KelBear</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't a girl get beat on the Sault recently, too? By two others /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29961215642 </div></div>

Now theres something to be so proud of.
I just wasted my life away getting charged , I'm so cool, I'm going to grow up be a no good loser so my parents can be so proud.

One of them posted this on that group..

Kristi Lacko replied to Tia's post
on Apr 7, 2008 at 11:13 PM.
they would not allow us too call home or ne thing
we didnt even get [censored] toilet paper or ne thing too eat or drink,lmao

jail was fu###d ppl!!! hahahaha

Oh my cry me a river you didn't get toilet paper.
Honestly If it where my baby they had beaten they would never be able to use toilet paper again.
Where the hell are their parents?
Makes me sick to think we have brain dead idiots in this city like that who think this type of thing is cool.
It makes me even more sick to see many others joining a group like this egging them on.
In my opinion whoever applauds these 2 girls are just as bad as the ones who did it!

Sorry for my vent but it makes me ill.

she
04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
What ticks me off about this is in the related groups section there is the "Support for Matt Petingalo" group listed. How sad is that.The two could not be any further UNrelated ! I am going to report this group right now.

The Chronic Liar
04-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Wow 25 year olds bragging about going to jail. They clearly are not sorry about what they have done. It would be nice to have a judge see this and come down hard on them. Then maybe it wont be something worth 'lol'ing about.

LIKETOWIN
04-10-2008, 06:59 AM
I know 2 out of 3 of those girls and amber jeanyukich is trouble from the word go. and toni binda she is worst, as far as kristi lacko dont know her, and they deserve what they get.

KelBear
04-10-2008, 09:44 AM
http://sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=31332

Lacko arrested again....

SusyQ
04-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Unreal.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-10-2008, 10:02 AM
What a bunch of losers.

Babzz
04-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Makes you consider home schooling.. This is just horrible and scary for parents to read this disgusting stuff. I just do not get it!!!

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-10-2008, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes you consider home schooling.. This is just horrible and scary for parents to read this disgusting stuff. I just do not get it!!! </div></div>

The world is a horrible place. If I had it my way, my daughter would never leave my sight. But I know that's not healthy /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

The best you can do is prepare them for what may come...I suggest kick boxing or martial arts /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

SusyQ
04-10-2008, 10:06 AM
I want tracking cameras surgicly put in my girls heads so I can turn on the camera and check out what they're doing anytime.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Here's another one...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11773785661

SusyQ
04-10-2008, 10:13 AM
TOO MUCH!

Donald Frigault (Edmonton, AB) wrote
at 2:18am yesterday
AINT WE SPECIAL HAHAH YOUR OWN ROOM GIRLS HAHAH

Kristi Lacko (Sudbury, ON) wrote
at 8:47pm on April 8th, 2008
i feel so happy i have my own room....lol

Bragging about a freakin CELL! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Miles From Nowhere
04-10-2008, 11:13 AM
I guess this is the same girl... http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=31332

She lives right across the street from the house I grew up in.

BrAt
04-10-2008, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Jeese can't we report that too the City Police it could only get worse NO? </div></div>

People can report this kind of thing to the city police as much as they want, fact is.. they don't do anything at all unless it's one of their own kids' or a kid they know. It's sad really. Unless it's easy for them to "make the big arrest" they just blow it off like it never happened.

Serious things are happening to kids in this city and there is no one there to help them or protect them from the harms and dangers of the losers that live here.

It's no wonder not a lot of kids (or their parents for that matter) report things to them because they won't do anything to help them anyway!!

~disgusting~

terr994
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Well, all i gotta say is what goes around comes around, one of this girls friends will prolly give her a beating!!! Hope it happens sooner than later. If they are reading sootoday you can bet they are reading this!!! Little [censored]!!!!!!!!

givememore
04-10-2008, 07:23 PM
I know all 3 of these hoebags. They are all useless wanna be gangsters. And the one, TB is known for jumping people, but only if she has someone with her, no balls if she is alone.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-10-2008, 07:29 PM
I can't believe the crap they're posting on Facebook. How pathetic.

How about a one on one. Two on one and they're bragging about it? Anyone can do that. They're completely and udderly pathetic. All of them.

jaydee
04-10-2008, 07:34 PM
omg i know one of them too

tippikitty
04-10-2008, 08:17 PM
I think by replying to this thread and keeping it going is giving them what they want....publisity.

Huggy85
04-10-2008, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *~TippiKitty~*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think by replying to this thread and keeping it going is giving them what they want....publicity. </div></div>

Yup. I'm surprised they haven't yet posted in Facebook about all the attention they are getting on here.

jaydee
04-10-2008, 08:27 PM
shame she doesnt seem that kinda gal really

she
04-10-2008, 08:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *~TippiKitty~*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think by replying to this thread and keeping it going is giving them what they want....publicity. </div></div>

Yup. I'm surprised they haven't yet posted in Facebook about all the attention they are getting on here. </div></div>

I reported the group(facebook) again today. Terms of use violation. Anyone else ?

jaydee
04-10-2008, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: she</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *~TippiKitty~*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think by replying to this thread and keeping it going is giving them what they want....publicity. </div></div>

Yup. I'm surprised they haven't yet posted in Facebook about all the attention they are getting on here. </div></div>

I reported the group(facebook) again today. Terms of use violation. Anyone else ? </div></div>

what group is this?

she
04-10-2008, 08:55 PM
""what group is this? "" the one someone posted on the first page of this thread

jaydee
04-10-2008, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: she</div><div class="ubbcode-body">""what group is this? "" the one someone posted on the first page of this thread
</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Macs II
04-10-2008, 09:07 PM
moooochi c'mon get with the program /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

jaydee
04-10-2008, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">moooochi c'mon get with the program /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

well i dont like all this drama, but Macs are you gonna join the facebook group? lol jk i know one of em i should join it cause i dont know what the story is here dam

Macs II
04-10-2008, 09:14 PM
facebook is for losers and should be avoided at all cost

LIKETOWIN
04-11-2008, 07:44 AM
yes and that TB is 7 months pregant.

LIKETOWIN
04-11-2008, 07:49 AM
yes and that TB is 7 months pregant.losers.[censored]

jaydee
04-12-2008, 12:12 AM
maybe i shoould join the group then