PDA

View Full Version : licence back

jaydee
04-11-2008, 12:27 AM
how does one get their licence back from a DUI??? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/idea.gif

mothwoman
04-11-2008, 12:45 AM
with the help of an IUD?

msmiths
04-11-2008, 12:58 AM
how about, dont drink and drive again, or until the judge says its ok, or one comes to one's sense's with regards to morals and safety

or sometimes one may find drivers a drivers license in a box of cracker jacks

lets hope its not the latter

jaydee
04-11-2008, 01:04 AM
well already been thru the 2 year wait period so no blowing device is needed, and the fine is paid i just need to go to the ministry and get it back, anyone noe anything about that??

msmiths
04-11-2008, 01:12 AM
thankfully I can say I do not know re any of that, is there not a web site that can advise those that are stupid enough to have done that with regards to the laws at present...

anyone know ???

jaydee
04-11-2008, 01:20 AM
people seem to know more about weddings then this

msmiths
04-11-2008, 01:27 AM
weddings, drinking and driving, its all the same thing

jail time

GoldDogs
04-11-2008, 02:34 AM
wow, I dunno. Tried looking it up and can't seem to find anything. Good luck.

jaydee
04-11-2008, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I dunno. Tried looking it up and can't seem to find anything. Good luck. </div></div>

thanks Yorkie it was foolish of me to have done that but now that i think about it if i wanna be able to drive or get a car maybe i will need one sooner or later, so might as well get it now or else ill be forever with no drivers licence /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

DeleteAccout
04-11-2008, 03:31 AM
Contact the local DMV. They will give you the status of your licence reinstatement. THey may tell you to go before a judge to question your liability on the road, and see if you've been "rehabilitated". I assure you are.

Call them. They'll point you int he right direcetion

jaydee
04-11-2008, 03:37 AM
REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine

DeleteAccout
04-11-2008, 03:39 AM
Every jerk off who drives around town after having been drinkin ... THINKS they're fine. It's not about being tipsy and falling all over the place ... it's your reaction times dimwit. When you've been drinking ... you slow down. You cant process things as fast as your normally would when you're sober ... well manybe not YOU ... but someone else ...

Wodahs
04-11-2008, 03:39 AM
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/reinstate.htm

jaydee
04-11-2008, 03:42 AM
ok thanks sceadu!

nightingale
04-11-2008, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine </div></div>

Sounds like you've learned nothing. Sure hope you don't get your license back anytime soon.

jaydee
04-11-2008, 03:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightingale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine </div></div>

Sounds like you've learned nothing. Sure hope you don't get your license back anytime soon. </div></div>

ohhhh i learned, just stating the facts

**Owens Mommy**
04-11-2008, 07:16 AM
As If That's not even close to the truth man....

hp2
04-11-2008, 07:26 AM
MOOCHI... I know one thing you are not done paying yet..

YOU at the last I heard have to pay 109.00 reinstatment fee.. to the DVM

adigirl
04-11-2008, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightingale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REHABILITATED lol... i wasnt really drunk when they caught me. it wa more one of those things wrong place wrong time.... i mean legally maybe i was drunk but technically i wasnt cause i was still aware of my surroundings and already drove across half the city fine </div></div>

Sounds like you've learned nothing. Sure hope you don't get your license back anytime soon. </div></div>

ohhhh i learned, just stating the facts </div></div>

You're facts don't include taking ownership for what you did. Therefore, Tormented Soul and nightingale are right on the money. You learned nothing.

metal_gods
04-11-2008, 08:30 AM
And you all responded to him. Have you all even learned anything yet ?

hp2
04-11-2008, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Metal_Gods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you all responded to him. Have you all even learned anything yet ? </div></div>

I responded... BUT I do not have not and will not drink and drive.. HELL I dont drink even if im at HOME... I dont like to piss my money thanks

terr994
04-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Well, you know you gonna be slammed when you post something like this moooochi, why would you put yourself through this? google or the phone book don't talk back lol.......I do not agree with drinking any amount of booze while driving, like they say, buzzed driving is drunk driving, and I know back in the day, lol, I used to get buzzed off the 1st or 2nd beer!!!!

jaydee
04-11-2008, 08:01 PM
lol i know it was wrong. but what im sayin is you should repsect that i would post this on here for all to see, out in the open. what im saying is it was wrong but what one thinks is im drunk is different then what the law thinks, thats all i need to say and like Moneytalkks said there is more to it that im not going to say /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif anyways im sure Metal Gods would like to go back to driving privilege anyways!