PDA

View Full Version : Only in Canada

GenX
04-22-2008, 04:05 PM
"Sixteen people were arrested for riots overnight, breaking shop windows and trashing police cars after the Montreal Canadiens advanced in the National Hockey League playoffs, police said Tuesday.

The Montreal Canadiens eliminated the Boston Bruins 5-0 Monday night to win their best-of-seven Stanley Cup playoff first-round series four games to three.

Afterwards, thousands spilled onto downtown Montreal streets to celebrate the hard-fought victory, but festivities quickly degenerated into rioting with several police cars smashed and set on fire.

Sixteen people, aged 14 to 25 years, were arrested for break-ins, assaulting officers and damaging a total of 17 vehicles, including 16 police cars, of which five were set ablaze, said police spokesman Laurent Gingras.

Damage to the municipal vehicles was estimated at 500,000 dollars, authorities said."

LINK (http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gPzL2y_K-eGqmq-NLzmV_aPXIdtw)

On the bright side, the old wive's tale that Canadians are peace-loving, pacifistic people is now laid to a well-deserved rest.

A violent and drunk bunch, that's closer to the truth.

Huggy85
04-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Only in Canada, you say?

Michigan is in Canada now?

http://www.rcanalscanals.com/alcohol/52-are-arrested-after-riot-near-michigan-state-university/

GenX
04-22-2008, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michigan is in Canada now? </div></div>

I'd friggin' shoot myself.

Be that as it may, how sad is it you must compare grown adults behavior over the winning of the first round of the NHL playoffs to that of drunken college kids.

Says a lot about Canada, eh?

The fact is, Canada has a HUGE black eye, once again.

GenX
04-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Population ratio: USA 10 to 1 over Canada.

Riots this month: Canada 1, USA 1

Huggy85
04-22-2008, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michigan is in Canada now? </div></div>

I'd friggin' shoot myself.

Be that as it may, how sad is it you must compare grown adults behavior over the winning of the first round of the NHL playoffs to that of drunken college kids.

Says a lot about Canada, eh?

The fact is, Canada has a HUGE black eye, once again.

</div></div>

Quoted from the link you posted......

"Sixteen people, aged 14 to 25 years, were arrested"

Grown adults? Sounds like none were older than University students and some were just kids.

GenX
04-22-2008, 05:58 PM
"Kids"? That makes it worse!!

Where are the families??? Has Canada become a modern-day Gomorrah? The Law of the Jungle rules your streets?

And those were only the ones arrested. That doesn't account for the hundreds that no doubt got away.

Karl
04-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Only in America there is people fighing for Oil.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only in America there is people fighing for Oil. </div></div>

Right, while Canadians sit back and wait for us, once again, to do all the heavy lifting.

If countries were people, Canada would be the biggest welfare bum on the block.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Nah were just smarter is all, Americans are dumb ignorant pompus jackasses who think the own the world. So why not let them go and fight for stupid things, less of them in the end.

kuietgrl (got lost)
04-22-2008, 06:03 PM
For someone who hates Canadians so much, you sure like to talk to and about them...a lot /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Also at least we can take care of our own people and provide for many other countries while we are at it.

The USA is about 65 Billion Dollars in debt to Canada, goes to show who owns who.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For someone who hates Canadians so much, you sure like to talk to and about them...a lot /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif</div></div>

He is an American Canadian In disguise.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also at least we can take care of our own people and provide for many other countries while we are at it.

The USA is about 65 Billion Dollars in debt to Canada, goes to show who owns who. </div></div>

Link???

Link???

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Why is it that 95% of Americans are so FAT and Stupid?

Simple their brains are in all that FAT they have in their heads, belly and arse.

Laziest people alive they are.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also at least we can take care of our own people and provide for many other countries while we are at it.

The USA is about 65 Billion Dollars in debt to Canada, goes to show who owns who. </div></div>

Link???

Link???

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

Sure go to CNN (YOUR AMERICAN NEWS) and read all about it or are you that dumb to do so?

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *kuietgrl*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For someone who hates Canadians so much, you sure like to talk to and about them...a lot /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

People like to talk about feces at times, but that doesn't mean they like feces.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that 95% of Americans are so FAT and Stupid?

Simple their brains are in all that FAT they have in their heads, belly and arse.

Laziest people alive they are. </div></div>

LINK???

LINK???

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>RWGR gets under the skin of another sucker!! </span>

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that 95% of Americans are so FAT and Stupid?

"In 2004, approximately 6.8 million Canadian adults ages 20 to 64 were overweight, and an additional 4.5 million were obese.(1) Roughly speaking, an adult male is considered overweight when his body weight exceeds the maximum desirable weight for his height, and obese when his body weight is 20% or more over this desirable weight. A similar guideline holds true for women, but at a threshold of 25% rather than 20%. Dramatic increases in overweight and obesity among Canadians over the past 30 years have been deemed to constitute an “epidemic.”"

LINK (http://www.parl.gc.ca/information/library/prbpubs/prb0511-e.htm)

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that 95% of Americans are so FAT and Stupid?

LINK???

LINK???

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>RWGR gets under the skin of another sucker!! </span></div></div>

No link needed, just look all around America and you will see, but again if your that dumb then you won't understand what your seeing.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is it that 95% of Americans are so FAT and Stupid?

"In 2004, approximately 6.8 million Canadian adults ages 20 to 64 were overweight, and an additional 4.5 million were obese.(1) Roughly speaking, an adult male is considered overweight when his body weight exceeds the maximum desirable weight for his height, and obese when his body weight is 20% or more over this desirable weight. A similar guideline holds true for women, but at a threshold of 25% rather than 20%. Dramatic increases in overweight and obesity among Canadians over the past 30 years have been deemed to constitute an “epidemic.”"

LINK (http://www.parl.gc.ca/information/library/prbpubs/prb0511-e.htm)

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif </div></div>

Wow i am surprised we are so fit over our Neighbours (AMERICA) where 95% of them are overweight no matter what age group.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is an American Canadian In disguise. </div></div>

Would that be someone blessed with unimaginable drive, determination, and intelligence; but is too damn drunk and lazy to do anything abooot it?

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is an American Canadian In disguise. </div></div>

Would that be someone blessed with unimaginable drive, determination, and intelligence; but is too damn drunk and lazy to do anything abooot it?</div></div>

Umm its a possibility, but only in AMERICA.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also at least we can take care of our own people and provide for many other countries while we are at it.

</div></div>

"Canada's housing shortage is felt most by people in the northern territories, according to a report released in Ottawa Wednesday.

The report, prepared by housing market analysts Will Dunning Inc. for the Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada, used data from the 2001 census to look at the number of people in need of acceptable "core" housing — that is, housing that is affordable and in adequate condition, and that has enough space to accommodate its residents.

About 1.5 million Canadian households, or about 14 per cent, reported a "core housing need," according to the report. About 11 per cent of individual Canadians said they were in households with a housing need, the report found."

LINK (http://www.cbc.ca/canada/north/story/2007/11/21/north-housing.html)

"According to the College of Family Physicians of Canada, 4 million people had trouble finding a family physician in 2002. We lack at least 3,000 family doctors, and the situation is getting worse. The country produces fewer family physicians now than it did a decade ago. The shortfall could grow to 6,000 by 2011 if nothing is done."

LINK (http://www.readersdigest.ca/mag/2004/08/doctors.html)

"Hollywood actor Matt Damon has lashed out at Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper for his stance on humanitarian aid for Africa.

Echoing the sentiments expressed by musician and activist Bob Geldof expressed after the G8 summit in June, Damon said that Canada was backtracking on earlier promises it had made to assist African countries.

"Harper's not following through on the promises that were made by Canadians in Gleneagles ... originally in 2003 and then made again in 2005," Damon told CTV's Canada AM."

LINK (http://www.nowpublic.com/matt-damon-criticizes-harper-african-aid-stance)

Next!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:17 PM
RWGR Wins!!!

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:18 PM
Nah thats just a small statistic made up of numbers, but not reality.

America is Reality = A Country Full Of FAT STUPID Losers

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:19 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

That was quick!

Is there a challenge out there???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:20 PM
How i can i challenge an American who is FAT and Stupid, i would always win.

I try not to be selfish on disabled ppl.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Wow! You say "fat" and "Stupid" quite a bit.

No doubt it is exceedingly effective at recess and at McDonald's Playplace.

However, it may not work quite as well in here.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! You say "fat" and "Stupid" quite a bit.

No doubt it is exceedingly effective at recess and at McDonald's Playplace.

However, it may not work quite as well in here.

</div></div>

Did you say somthing about you like playing with kids at Mc Donalds?

You Sicko, Perverted, Freak.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:32 PM
What makes me a "Sicko, Perverted, Freak" is the fact I thought I'd get a knowledgeable response out of a Canadian.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What makes me a "Sicko, Perverted, Freak" is the fact I thought I'd get a knowledgeable response out of a Canadian. </div></div>

You would and have, but your dealing with an above average Canadian.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You would and have, but your dealing with an above average Canadian. </div></div>

I that I have nooooooo doubt!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You would and have, but your dealing with an above average Canadian. </div></div>

I that I have nooooooo doubt!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif </div></div>

Well in doubt ask your momma.

Huggy85
04-22-2008, 06:53 PM
now about that hockey game..........

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now about that hockey game..........</div></div>

Yeah which one is it?

Huggy85
04-22-2008, 06:58 PM
the one where the Canadian team solidly defeated the American team

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the one where the Canadian team solidly defeated the American team</div></div>

Ah that one, well i am sure he will enjoy it.

jaydee
04-22-2008, 08:07 PM
states wanna try to be as good as us in hockey but they aremnt