PDA

View Full Version : Truth Seeps Out

GenX
04-22-2008, 04:22 PM
"It goes without saying that climate realists around the world believe Nobel Laureate Al Gore used false information throughout his schlockumentary "An Inconvenient Truth" in order to generate global warming hysteria.

On Friday, it was revealed by ABC News that one of the famous shots of supposed Antarctic ice shelves in the film was actually a computer-generated image from the 2004 science fiction blockbuster "The Day After Tomorrow.""

LINK (http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/al_gore_used_fictional_video_inconvenient_truth.ht ml?q=blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/04/22/abc-s-20-20-gore-used-fictional-film-clip-inconvenient-truth)

Westender 3
04-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Can you find any more Right wing Sites to link to? No bias in your posts,eh?

GenX
04-22-2008, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On Friday, it was revealed by ABC News </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Well lookey there, I win again!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Well there it goes to show AMERICANS lying to the world again.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:18 PM
Left-leaning Americans lie all the time.

What does it say abooot Canada that those are the very same politicians you guys love in America? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Left-leaning Americans lie all the time.

What does it say abooot Canada that those are the very same politicians you guys love in America? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</div></div>

Says who?

By the way i hate all Americans

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way i hate all Americans </div></div>

It's quite natural to hate those who are better looking, more successful, and more intelligent than you.

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way i hate all Americans </div></div>

It's quite natural to hate those who are better looking, more successful, and more intelligent than you. </div></div>

Nah i hate all Americans cause of their Overweight Lazy Attitudes, Stupidity, Arrogance, Pompus Remarks and much, much more.

There is no way Americans are better looking, are more successful, and more intelligent then Canadians.

That is again stupidity at its best coming from your American Mouth.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way i hate all Americans </div></div>

It's quite natural to hate those who are better looking, more successful, and more intelligent than you. </div></div>

Nah i hate all Americans cause of their Overweight Lazy Attitudes, Stupidity, Arrogance, Pompus Remarks and much, much more.

There is no way Americans are better looking, are more successful, and more intelligent then Canadians.

</div></div>

Which country has had the most immigrants come to its shores?

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way i hate all Americans </div></div>

</div></div>

Which country has had the most immigrants come to its shores? </div></div>

America has had more and as a matter of fact it was Canadians that Discovered America way before Columbus did.

So America is part of CANADA.

Hans
04-22-2008, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supreme Commander Of The World</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way i hate all Americans </div></div>

</div></div>

Which country has had the most immigrants come to its shores? </div></div>

You are correct, HAD. Next.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Canadians that Discovered America way before Columbus did </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Canadian education on full display!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Canadians that Discovered America way before Columbus did </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Canadian education on full display!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif </div></div>

Nope just providing you with the truth is all as you have been mislead by your countries leader and history lessons for many many years.

GenX
Canada goes around the world, asking for immigrants, in order to keep it's dying social welfare state afloat a few more miserable years.

Meanwhile, in the U.S., we have to put up fences to keep people out.

'nuff said /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

We win

Hans
What does it mean to be Canadian?

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> your countries leader</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Hans
04-22-2008, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Canada goes around the world, asking for immigrants, in order to keep it's dying social welfare state afloat a few more miserable years.

We win </div></div>

But, in order for those immigrants to come up with money to put into the system, they need to have a job. And if you have a job, you are doing better then the the average American does these days.
Again, "we" win.

Or, as you would say : It's spelled "than"

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Canada goes around the world, asking for immigrants, in order to keep it's dying social welfare state afloat a few more miserable years.

We win</div></div>

At least Canada Accepts People from all Countries and does not try to shoot them or starve them or fry them on a fence.

We even allow Dumb Ignorant Americans post on our forums, see your one to prove this.

GenX
04-22-2008, 06:38 PM
We invented the Internet, so it is YOU on my turf, chum! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hans
04-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Are you now claiming the USA owns the internet?

Karl
04-22-2008, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W G R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We invented the Internet, so it is YOU on my turf, chum! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

No you did not invent it, you people stole it and then stated you created the technology. Typical American Style, always lying, stealing and BSing about things.

No wonder the Middle East people hate you Americans so much and us Canadians too.