PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers wanted - BBQ for Crohns & Colitis

gizmoguy
04-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Hey everyone --

The annual M&M Charity BBQ for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation is coming up on Saturday May 10th. This annual BBQ takes place at every M&M Meats location across Canada on the same day. This is the CCFC's biggest annual fundraiser and it is a great time, with all proceeds going directly to research into finding a cure for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

Volunteers are needed for each of the three M&M Meat Shops locations locally. We are looking for people to work at any location, from either 9am to 1pm or from 12:30pm to 4:30 pm that day. If you have a few hours you can contribute or if you know someone with one of these conditions and would like to lend your support (and chances are you probably do know someone, even if you are not aware of it!), please contact Sarah at Toll Free: 1-877-917-6884 or by email at smcguire@ccfc.ca

PS this is a great opportunity for anyone in highschool who needs to get some community hours!

houlegan
04-28-2008, 05:57 PM
I will check with my kids and see if they are good to go - this would be a great fundraiser to work!

I will email you soon if they are good to go!

gizmoguy
05-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Bump -- Volunteers still needed.