PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Bags

Jackie B
05-09-2008, 01:14 PM
How do I pick out a sleeping bag? There are different pounds, and different degree ratings. We just bought a motorhome, and it has a furnace. we need the sleeping bags for 4 children.

FBI
05-12-2008, 07:23 AM
i would think some thing in the middle would work well, prollt a name brand.

J*B
05-12-2008, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackie B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do I pick out a sleeping bag? There are different pounds, and different degree ratings. We just bought a motorhome, and it has a furnace. we need the sleeping bags for 4 children. </div></div>

Nice, where ya going on tour?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MaO3
05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
If the kids will be sleeping in the motor home with you then really just go to walmart and buy the ones that are good to -3 They will be just fine for indoor use. I would assume that you'll only be doing "fair weather" camping (not winter)- if they were to sleep outside? If thats the case those would be completely acceptable.

Jackie B
05-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Where are we going camping...

Well, we're doing a lot of yard camping. LOL Friends in Goulais, friends in Brimley, friends on St. Joe's Island, friends in Haviland, we're going to Skookum Lake for a week in June, All Tribes Bible Camp for a week in July, and Limberlost Lodge for a week in August. Plus we're going to the Big Ticket Festival in Gaylord in June (huge christian concert with over 60 bands, extreme sports, kids inflatables, petting zoo, super heros,etc)and I'm going to a concert in Detroit in August. Plus there's always Point DeChene, Rock Lake, and one my uncle goes to in Thessalon.

J*B
05-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Sounds like a full plate of fun /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jackie B
05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Yep, all I have to do is learn how to use all the stuff in my motorhome. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif