PDA

View Full Version : feel weird

jaydee
05-14-2008, 11:41 AM
im feeling all delirious and weird really... cant explain....

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif :

MaO3
05-14-2008, 11:43 AM
too many prescription medications and not enough food in your belly?

PS I am being serious not poking fun!

jaydee
05-14-2008, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MaO3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too many prescription medications and not enough food in your belly?

PS I am being serious not poking fun! </div></div>

i definitely think its the meds kicking in... big time... i just feel different then usual, like i said cant really explain it, its almost like i never felt this way

J*B
05-14-2008, 11:47 AM
..And no sleep????

jaydee
05-14-2008, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..And no sleep???? </div></div>

why you say that??? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Brianne1
05-14-2008, 11:49 AM
ahhhhhh mooochi, you need to eat properly, sleep properly, and if it's new meds, read your prescription info - could possibly be a reaction - you need to look after yourself properly !

jaydee
05-14-2008, 11:49 AM
and its not really a tired zombish feeling like i stayed up all night, its quite energetic and awake feeling... like i said it just feels different

J*B
05-14-2008, 11:50 AM
You recently stated that you were getting NO SLEEP !!

J*B
05-14-2008, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and its not really a tired zombish feeling like i stayed up all night, its quite energetic and awake feeling... like i said it just feels different </div></div>

Anxiety??

jaydee
05-14-2008, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and its not really a tired zombish feeling like i stayed up all night, its quite energetic and awake feeling... like i said it just feels different </div></div>

Anxiety?? </div></div>

no not anxious at all, got nothing to do really just feel awake and different... and i thought my meds were supposed to control the anxiety

vixen
05-14-2008, 10:45 PM
hon what are you taking? When I was on meds I felt horriable a good part of the time untill my system got used to them. took about 2 weeks for me to feel normal (kinda)

Chaotic Chick
05-14-2008, 11:03 PM
I would talk to your doctor moooochi. But I remember when I was on meds, it took me nearly two months to get used to them. I couldn't get out of bed in the mornings, had to take an afternoon shift for a while. I was nauseated lost a lot of weight and I was sooooooooooooooo dizzy. It sucked. I am glad I do not need meds anymore and feel for ya.