PDA

View Full Version : stuipid dreams.

Giggle Squirt
05-20-2008, 09:07 PM
For the past week or so, I have been having very vivid dreams. Each night they seem to pick up where they left off the night before. They are so realistic that when i wake up it takes me a min before i sink back into reality and realize i am away. But in every dream their is this one person who is a constant in every dream. And in every dream I end up dying with the person who is constant in my dream. But none of the dreams are violet deaths. Sometimes they seem magical in a sense. Like last night i had a dream that we were laying on the couch watching to a movie cuddling. Then all of a sudden, all the walls and the tv diapered and we were left just laying on the couch surrounded by black. Then all of a sudden a sward of pure white comes up and stabs us through the couch through our hearts. And then we are just their floating peacefully on this white sward of light. the couch turns into this white light "bed" too. it is very very weird. And my and the person just lay their looking at each other. And instead of talking to communicate we are communicating by reading eachothers thoughts.

What are your thoughs of this?

FBI
05-21-2008, 05:45 AM
this is one for Mooochie to analyze,,,,,,,

MissMuffett
07-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Maybe your mind is telling u that u are living in a fantasy world or ur feeling guilty about something!!!!!!!

moochie
08-07-2008, 10:44 PM
my dreams are the weirdest and most strange thanks to my paxil meds. just recently had a dream of me it was winter and the back window there was snow piled up against the house to my bedroom window, i was sleeping in another room and it was dark and would wake up to check and see if anyone was watching in or looking in one time i woke up and went to check and found a crack across half the window, then i went again woke up in my dream and saw someones face peeking in i dont know it wqas weird and got me a bit spooked as to what i would see next i dont know maybe it was tellin me something good thing i woke up /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

moochie
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
i also once had a dream where i had a cell phone that burned and blew a hole through my neighbors window it was spooky i remember looking as if its the real window but was black and burnt out cause i touched a cell phone from what i remember, these meds are crazy

moochie
08-09-2008, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: F.B.I.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is one for Mooochie to analyze,,,,,,, </div></div>

hey i dont analyze dreams, DreamSpirit does!