PDA

View Full Version : anyone know where I can find this

xXx
05-25-2008, 04:13 PM
yesterday i went to the fair and i was trying to win this large blue care bear for someone who really wanted it bad..I spent like 40 dollars on a game where you try to put balls in a red tub. They all kept bouncing therefor never won the bear. i am looking online to try to find it and i can't if anyone has any ideas?

SBG
05-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Try EBay.ca It might be on there.

HBomb
05-25-2008, 05:30 PM
You probably could've talked to the midway themselves to see if you can just outright buy the bear.

Little B
05-25-2008, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicalgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yesterday i went to the fair and i was trying to win this large blue care bear for someone who really wanted it bad..I spent like 40 dollars on a game where you try to put balls in a red tub. They all kept bouncing therefor never won the bear. i am looking online to try to find it and i can't if anyone has any ideas? </div></div>

Do you have a pic and size? I have a friend that is really good at this sort of thing!

bluekrissyspikes
05-25-2008, 06:34 PM
there's like 3 or 4 different blue carebears.

xXx
05-25-2008, 08:00 PM
i asked the midway if I could buy it and they said 100 dollars....I was like omg i already spent 40 trying to win it. the guy was a bit rude. Anyway it is Heartsong the bear and it was like 26 inches tall. Cute bear. I found some on ebay but they are not heartsong. So if anyone comes across one let me know. I might just get a different kind of carebear but i know she liked that one cause of the music note on its tummy

Legion
05-25-2008, 08:30 PM
i dunno of this is it or not:

http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/plush-toys-NANCOHEARTSONG.html

there are alot of 10" out there

Verotik
05-25-2008, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicalgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yesterday i went to the fair and i was trying to win this large blue care bear for someone who really wanted it bad..I spent like 40 dollars on a game where you try to put balls in a red tub. They all kept bouncing therefor never won the bear. i am looking online to try to find it and i can't if anyone has any ideas? </div></div>
you could have given the carnie 20 bucks for the bear right off the bat and took the 20 and had some fun

hp2
05-25-2008, 08:40 PM
I would have to agree with you verotik, I know when we used to order stuffed animals, plush at the flower shop, we would sell on bear and make up for the whole bag we bought expecially when you by them on sale... when they by in bulk like they do. they get them for pennies... and yes I mean pennies...

xXx
05-25-2008, 08:46 PM
well they carnie wouldnt sell me it for anything either he kept saying it is worth a lot and that the fair needs to make money because of the insurance on the rides, gas prices and whatever. There was no way they were going to let me buy it for 20 dollars. atleast not the carnie i was dealing with. I could go back to a different carnie but they fair is leaving now

xXx
05-25-2008, 08:47 PM
and yes that is the bear at the link above, but it was much larger

Macs II
05-25-2008, 08:52 PM
who cares about a stuffed animal

Huggy85
05-25-2008, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who cares about a stuffed animal </div></div>

Obviously Tropicalgirl does.

haha
05-25-2008, 08:53 PM
maybe you should have taken it out in trade with the carnie

jaydee
05-25-2008, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe you should have taken it out in trade with the carnie </div></div>

Macs is a carnie

haha
05-26-2008, 08:40 PM
no he's not, he's not cool enough

H.E. Pennypacker
05-26-2008, 10:36 PM
waste of money