PDA

View Full Version : what is it

Macs II
05-26-2008, 06:26 PM
what is it with all these "death" topics.....I come here and every second thread is about someone dying ....it's like reading obituaries.
These could be posted in special announcements.

Dreamin
05-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Your best bet would be to start your own message board.

J*B
05-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Maybe the odd one, but stabbings and accidents don't exactly fit under special announcements.

Super Gram
05-26-2008, 06:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is it with all these "death" topics.....I come here and every second thread is about someone dying ....it's like reading obituaries.
These could be posted in special announcements. </div></div>

Just because you don't know these people is no reason for us not to give our condolences. Don't open the subject if you don't like it. I know I don't. Some of them are ones you start.

Macs II
05-26-2008, 06:36 PM
I don't read them .....just wandering why there are so many in the soapbox all the time.

When someone dies people just post their condolences...there's nothing else ...thats more fitting to "special announcements" forum than soapbox ...just like birthdays,anniversaries etc...

accidents and shootings are little different thought

t1000
05-26-2008, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your best bet would be to start your own message board. </div></div> I agree /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.giftake mooochi too!

Super Gram
05-26-2008, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't read them .....just wandering why there are so many in the soapbox all the time.

When someone dies people just post their condolences...there's nothing else ...thats more fitting to "special announcements" forum than soapbox ...just like birthdays,anniversaries etc...

accidents and shootings are little different thought </div></div>

The last 2 were accident..the little boy and Art Jarret a great guy

haha
05-26-2008, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Don't open the subject if you don't like it. I know I don't. </div></div>

who are u trying to kid????? u've posted on every thread i've ever read.

jaydee
05-26-2008, 09:04 PM
ladies like drama.

AngelOnHigh
05-26-2008, 09:37 PM
okay, i can kind of see the point... if birthday wishes need to be in a different section, i guess technically maybe these ones do too. i have no problem with them here... but then again, i think birthday, stag, announcements of all sorts are good here too! lol.

The Chronic Liar
05-26-2008, 11:11 PM
what is it with all these threads on what it is with all these threads

Macs II
05-26-2008, 11:12 PM
it is what it is

The Chronic Liar
05-26-2008, 11:13 PM
is it?

Macs II
05-26-2008, 11:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but then again, i think birthday, stag, announcements of all sorts are good here too! lol. </div></div>

yeah and I wouldn't mind reading some good jokes and funny stories instead of who died ...

jaydee
05-26-2008, 11:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angel On High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">okay, i can kind of see the point... if birthday wishes need to be in a different section, i guess technically maybe these ones do too. i have no problem with them here... but then again, i think birthday, stag, announcements of all sorts are good here too! lol. </div></div>

and mooochi is good here too not in a cage in his own designated area! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif mooochi is still out of his cage

jaydee
05-26-2008, 11:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but then again, i think birthday, stag, announcements of all sorts are good here too! lol. </div></div>

yeah and I wouldn't mind reading some good jokes and funny stories instead of who died ... </div></div>

i think there should be an .mp3 sharing area to listen to the latest tunes!!! but then again there could be bugs wit dat

The Chronic Liar
05-26-2008, 11:19 PM
i think we need a subforum thats the equivalent of a kids table at a party

Macs II
05-26-2008, 11:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think we need a subforum thats the equivalent of a kids table at a party </div></div>

we did but chilltown didn't do too well

The Chronic Liar
05-26-2008, 11:21 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

jaydee
05-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Admin wouldnt like sharing .mp3 files on here with bugs in them

jaydee
05-26-2008, 11:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think we need a subforum thats the equivalent of a kids table at a party </div></div>

we did but chilltown didn't do too well </div></div>

what was chilltown and local circus hang?

Macs II
05-26-2008, 11:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think we need a subforum thats the equivalent of a kids table at a party </div></div>

we did but chilltown didn't do too well </div></div>

what was chilltown and local circus hang? </div></div>

they did have one elephant and one clown ..thats all I can remember