PDA

View Full Version : Chipotle Peppers?

Cereal Killer
05-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Does anyone know where I could find some chipotle peppers here in the Soo? They are sold out at Rome's and they didnt have any at A&P and Food Basics that I noticed. Any help would be appreciated.

MaO3
05-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Are you looking for canned ones?

If so, I saw them at No Frills! They have added to thier mexican selection. I noticed them cause I use them in a cheesecake.

Cereal Killer
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks Ma03! I will make the long trek up that way.

MaO3
05-28-2008, 02:12 PM
YOu know now that I think about it they may have the little cans at the A&P in Churchill plaza, too. Not 100% sure, but it seems to me that I saw them there the there day.

Might be worth a quick stop or a phone call if your in the east end.

Cereal Killer
05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I actually looked at A&P in the churchill plaza today and couldnt find any.

someguy
05-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Did you try Pino's?

julie&chris
05-28-2008, 07:34 PM
walmart has them in the can i have gotten them there every time i needed them

nightingale
05-29-2008, 06:17 AM
That's an interesting cheesecake...

jaydee
05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Equivocator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know where I could find some chipotle peppers here in the Soo? They are sold out at Rome's and they didnt have any at A&P and Food Basics that I noticed. Any help would be appreciated. </div></div>

do you want heart burn? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

MaO3
05-29-2008, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightingale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's an interesting cheesecake... </div></div>

Your right nightingale, its a very interesting cheesecake. Its made with onions, peppers ect.. instead of sweet it's savory, and its sort of spread, warm on crackers. Yummy

jaydee
05-29-2008, 09:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MaO3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nightingale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's an interesting cheesecake... </div></div>

Your right nightingale, its a very interesting cheesecake. Its made with onions, peppers ect.. instead of sweet it's savory, and its sort of spread, warm on crackers. Yummy </div></div>

no No Frills today?