PDA

View Full Version : Sick Idiots

westend mama
05-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Today someone left 7 kittens only a week old in the mens washroom at the Station Mall, tied up in a plastic bag.

Stingray
05-28-2008, 09:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westend mamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Today someone left 7 kittens only a week old in the mens washroom at the Station Mall, tied up in a plastic bag. </div></div>Damn, someone found them? Not good, I'm allergic to them. jk lmao

I am allergic though, lol

bluekrissyspikes
05-28-2008, 09:54 PM
omg...that's horrible. why wouldn't they drop them off at the humane society or give them away.. i'm not to big on cats myself but that is really bad

westend mama
05-28-2008, 10:01 PM
They were found alive. I hope they find the jerk that did it. Hopefully security cameras will show something....

§ienna
05-28-2008, 10:05 PM
That is so disgusting, karma will come visit them one day. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

A*lil*Loopy
05-28-2008, 10:06 PM
What the hell is wrong with some people. I hope that they figure it out and then I'd be more than happy to tie the bag around his head if you hold him. We'll watch him twitch a bit.

I'm not usually too surprised at things but this is just disgusting.

LettuceLady
05-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow! Frign idiots! Who has these babies now?

Super Gram
05-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Some sick person who needs a lesson in how to take animals to the HS drop off box. How did they sneek them into the mall? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Is this story true? Was it on any local news sites? If true, I have a theory how someone could have pulled it off without being seen or attracting any curious attention. It could have been someone that works in the mall while closed, like maybe a cleaner that deecided to dump them during his/her last shift.

Barry Morris
05-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Wait a minute.

Isn't the Humane Society drop box up on Second Line East at the bottom of the hill??

How long would it take you guys to walk there from downtown, which is a pretty good assumption of where the person who drops them lives??

A REAL sicko could have much more easily dropped them in the river.

Sneeking them into the mall must have been MUCH more difficult. Kudos for somebody who at least gave them a chance.

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 10:58 PM
I think they were left there because it was a convenient opportunity, go to work and get rid of the cats, kill two birds with one stone. They were left in a plastic (possibly a garbage) bag. Who handles the garbage in the mall? THE CLEANERS DO!!! Get caught on video?? NEVER!!! - Because a cleaner handling garbage bags wouldn't look suspicious on camera. I should have been an investigator.

bluekrissyspikes
05-28-2008, 11:00 PM
anyone could have brought them in a back pack or a shopping bag without being noticed.

GoldDogs
05-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Oh please, there are always stinky men with stinky bags ALL the time. Nobody would pay attention because its just another SSM Crazy. No offence.

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 11:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone could have brought them in a back pack or a shopping bag without being noticed. </div></div>

7 alive kittens would be hard to be transported in a very public place without being heard. Those washrooms are busy.

GoldDogs
05-28-2008, 11:08 PM
What if there were sleeping? or knocked out from gas or lack of oxyge or something? You never know. What if it was super busy, or he came in at the closest entrance to the washroom?

bluekrissyspikes
05-28-2008, 11:08 PM
not really. a newborn kitten isn't very loud. they can hardly make a squeek. wrap in plastic, add the background music and noise of all the people chatting and you'd never hear them till they are in the bathroom already dumped.

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Where is the credibility of this story?

SusyQ
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not really. a newborn kitten isn't very loud. they can hardly make a squeek. wrap in plastic, add the background music and noise of all the people chatting and you'd never hear them till they are in the bathroom already dumped. </div></div>

yup you got that right. Poor little things.

SusyQ
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the credibility of this story? </div></div>

Why?

GoldDogs
05-28-2008, 11:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the credibility of this story? </div></div>

I don't know? I am just saying more or less than it wouldn't have been impossible for someone other than a worker at the mall to do it. I don't know if the story is true or not.

heintzman
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I agree with Barry,,, they could have very easily just put them in the river, as would the generation before us would have done!! and i think Diabolical knows something... he or she has posted the same info more than twice!

bluekrissyspikes
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think they were left there because it was a convenient opportunity, go to work and get rid of the cats, kill two birds with one stone. They were left in a plastic (possibly a garbage) bag. Who handles the garbage in the mall? THE CLEANERS DO!!! Get caught on video?? NEVER!!! - Because a cleaner handling garbage bags wouldn't look suspicious on camera. I should have been an investigator. </div></div>

where is the credibility to this theory?

GoldDogs
05-28-2008, 11:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think they were left there because it was a convenient opportunity, go to work and get rid of the cats, kill two birds with one stone. They were left in a plastic (possibly a garbage) bag. Who handles the garbage in the mall? THE CLEANERS DO!!! Get caught on video?? NEVER!!! - Because a cleaner handling garbage bags wouldn't look suspicious on camera. I should have been an investigator. </div></div>

where is the credibility to this theory?</div></div>

He doesn't know.

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Just because someone says something doean't mean that it is true. This is the first that I have heard about this incident and I have many friends and family members that work there. I just called a few and they know nothing about it, they are gossip mongers and are always talking about what happens in the mall.

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 11:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with Barry,,, they could have very easily just put them in the river, as would the generation before us would have done!! and i think Diabolical knows something... he or she has posted the same info more than twice! </div></div>

Actually I don't know anything, where are you geting this posted twice thing from? I said that I had a theory as to how they could have been dumped there and I stated it.

GoldDogs
05-28-2008, 11:21 PM
This is stupid lol. We're arguing over what really happened to the cats, and also that the story isn't even true.

mothwoman
05-28-2008, 11:28 PM
A find like this couldn't have been kept quiet, especially in a mall in the soo. The whole city would have been talking, there would have been a story on sootoday about it. I'll give until tomorrow for it to be reported on sootoday, and if not, i'll pass it off as some stupid urban legend.

SusyQ
05-28-2008, 11:56 PM
They are a living and breathing animal and as far as I'm concerened its just as bad. They can't fend for themselves inside of a bag. CREEPS!

Simba
05-29-2008, 12:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HBomb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If its true....they're just cats, not like somebody left a baby in the washroom. </div></div>

Just cats eh? Nice.

I say we put who ever did this into a bag and leave them somewhere, afterall they are just idiots.

Madmax
05-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Well not a nice thing for anyone to do, but i am glad they were found and now can go to a safe home. I hope the catch the person from the cameras in the mall that did this act of not so nice.

Super Gram
05-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Shall we ask Karen Johns if she heard anything. After all people would alert the news people

jaydee
05-29-2008, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westend mamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Today someone left 7 kittens only a week old in the mens washroom at the Station Mall, tied up in a plastic bag. </div></div>

what an i d i o t

westend mama
05-29-2008, 08:19 AM
My daughters boyfriend works at the mall. That is who we heard it from. I believe him.

mothwoman
05-29-2008, 09:17 AM
ofcourse you believe him, which is why he told you. He knows that you like to blab on soonet, so he thought, hmm, what can I tell my girlfriend's mom to make me sound cool? So he told you and you fell for it and now you look like an idiot for blabbing it on soonet. Ofcourse, if a story is mentioned abut it somewhere I will retract my statement but for the time being, I think he punked you.

Barry Morris
05-29-2008, 09:20 AM
Where would the cats be if dropped off at the HS?

Probably dead.

Chaotic Chick
05-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Quite possibly.

I have to say that someone cleaning at the mall at night would not have anymore chance of getting a bunch of kittens in quietly than the average person. My husband had a temp night job there and it is not as though only one person works at night. During the day would be easier I would think. People let their kids scream at the top of their lungs in the mall so some crying kittens would be nothing at all to some passersby.

bluekrissyspikes
05-29-2008, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ofcourse you believe him, which is why he told you. He knows that you like to blab on soonet, so he thought, hmm, what can I tell my girlfriend's mom to make me sound cool? So he told you and you fell for it and now you look like an idiot for blabbing it on soonet. Ofcourse, if a story is mentioned abut it somewhere I will retract my statement but for the time being, I think he punked you. </div></div>

kittens aren't really something that makes the news. i'm sure someone dumps kittens somewhere every week or two. besides that the po have better things to do than chase down a kitten bandit.

Misschix
05-29-2008, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ofcourse you believe him, which is why he told you. He knows that you like to blab on soonet, so he thought, hmm, what can I tell my girlfriend's mom to make me sound cool? So he told you and you fell for it and now you look like an idiot for blabbing it on soonet. Ofcourse, if a story is mentioned abut it somewhere I will retract my statement but for the time being, I think he punked you. </div></div>

Do you not think this statement was uncalled for and EXTREMELY rude

bluekrissyspikes
05-29-2008, 09:42 AM
i agree with chixy.

mothwoman
05-29-2008, 09:44 AM
I think what is even more rude is when someone comes in here and tells stories that aren't even true, just to pump people up and get a rise out of them.

bluekrissyspikes
05-29-2008, 09:46 AM
how do you know it's not true? how can you be so sure?

SusyQ
05-29-2008, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think what is even more rude is when someone comes in here and tells stories that aren't even true, just to pump people up and get a rise out of them. </div></div>

Seems too me that the only one getting a rise out of this is you. Why post anything let it go. We don't care about what you have too say.

jaydee
05-29-2008, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think what is even more rude is when someone comes in here and tells stories that aren't even true, just to pump people up and get a rise out of them. </div></div>

whats wrong diabolical?

kitty&mimi
05-29-2008, 10:42 AM
so anyway
what happened to the kittens?
does the HS have them now? did they survive?

animal lover
05-29-2008, 11:24 AM
I just talked to the Humane Society. the story is absolutely true...seven 3 week old kittens were brought into the HS last night. They have been placed in a foster home and will be up for adoption in a few weeks.

Hope this helps.

Chaotic Chick
05-29-2008, 11:25 AM
I think, with the information from Karen Johns, someone owes westend mama an apology.

SusyQ
Thanks Karen.

SusyQ
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think, with the information from Karen Johns, someone owes westend mama an apology. </div></div>

Most definately.

Light_Keeper
05-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Karen
<u>Thanks for verifying the story.</u>
As for the idea that they were only kittens, all I can say is,
" you are just a human, why should we care about you?"
All life is precious and should be treated with dignity and respect.
Cruelty to a living being, animal or human is unacceptable and disgusting.

SusyQ
05-29-2008, 11:29 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif

Misschix
05-29-2008, 11:41 AM
I do believe an apology is in order as well
I hope the kittens are in good health and find loving homes

animal lover
05-29-2008, 11:41 AM
It was a group of young kids that found them and turned them in to mall Security. I've just put up a little blurb about them on soonews. ****ay for those kids!

Light_Keeper
05-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Karen,
Thanks, we never hear about the positive things our community youth do.
We only hear of the young offenders and brats. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
We should really print more positive youth accomplishments and behaviours, like this.

nickolai
05-29-2008, 11:50 AM
So.. who let the cat out of the bag? Just kidding!!! Don't lynch me!

animal lover
05-29-2008, 12:18 PM
You're right Light Keeper. There are a lot of great, caring children and teens out there.
if anyone ever hears about some good thing a young person has done, e-mail me at : karen@soonews.ca and I'll do a story on it.
I think it's great to acknowledge kindness and good deeds done by our youth.!

MaO3
05-29-2008, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical felicidad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ofcourse, if a story is mentioned abut it somewhere I will retract my statement but for the time being, I think he punked you. </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF">SOOOOOO Wheres the retraction / apology????
We're waiting!!!</span>

Sophie's_Mommy
05-29-2008, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chixybaby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do believe an apology is in order as well
I hope the kittens are in good health and find loving homes </div></div>

ya i'd think so, but we all know that will never happen, people come on here make a idiot of them selfs think they know everything then when they are proven wrong they never come back to the thread..dumba$$'s..anyways that is so sad, i can t believe someone would do that. Poor kitten, but at least they have homes now which is great news /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

everywoman
05-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Sick, sick, sick. Who the "F" DOES that????

Sophie's_Mommy
05-29-2008, 03:44 PM
someone who is sick, thats pretty sad, if people would fix their animals this wouldn't happen, if u can t afford to fix ur pets u should not have a pet...makes me mad when idiots do this kinda thing...

kitty&mimi
05-29-2008, 03:55 PM
i just called the HS, well im wanting to know the status to maybe i can adopt one /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

omfg i just saw their pic on soonews, sooooooooooooooo cute
im taking one

Sophie's_Mommy
05-29-2008, 04:03 PM
those kittens in the pic are not the actual kittens, it says it at the bottom of the article...but those kittens are damn cute /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

mothwoman
05-29-2008, 04:33 PM
I just got in. Unlike most on here I have a job and can't sit by a computer all day and waste time. I promised to retract my statement so I am. Sorry that I doubted your story. What happened to the other 4 kittens?

kitty&mimi
05-29-2008, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shawn's Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those kittens in the pic are not the actual kittens, it says it at the bottom of the article...but those kittens are damn cute /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

damn! i didnt read that part lol
regardless, im getting one
i have a weak spot for kittens dumped in bags

lynys
05-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Only a weak spot for kittens tied up in plastic bags and left in garbage cans, Kitty???

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

kitty&mimi
05-29-2008, 05:03 PM
yes

lynys
05-29-2008, 05:15 PM
I figured you had a weak spot for ALL kitties. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hemi_69
05-29-2008, 05:29 PM
i might be wrong here, but i think the "they're only kittens" statement was meant as they are only kittens not a baby and not exactly the news that a good majority wants to hear about nor cares about. not that they're only kittens who cares if they were in a bag left to die.
deffenitly should have been worded different though.
and if it was meant in the way people took it then why be like that?

kitty&mimi
05-29-2008, 09:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figured you had a weak spot for ALL kitties. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

well ya, but especially ones left in bags

westend mama
05-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I`m with Loopy, I`ll help hold the bag. I have 3 cats already, or I might have looked into adopting one as well. I also have 4 dogs, so yeah, I`m a animal lover. I like animals more than people most of the time.

jaydee
05-29-2008, 09:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westend mamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like animals more than people most of the time. </div></div>

whoa but im like that too

westend mama
05-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Animals are full of love. The same can`t be said about most people. Macs is missing so much!

Macs II
05-29-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't want no smelly,dirty,messy.loud animals anywhere near me

jaydee
05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: westend mamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Animals are full of love. The same can`t be said about most people. Macs is missing so much! </div></div>

so true... instincts dont lie

jaydee
05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want no smelly,dirty,messy.loud animals anywhere near me </div></div>

some aren't loud

jaydee
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
and when all is ok some keep themselves cleaner then people /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Macs II
05-29-2008, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and when all is ok some keep themselves cleaner then people /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

lets not get into your hygiene habits now

jaydee
05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and when all is ok some keep themselves cleaner then people /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

lets not get into your hygiene habits now </div></div>

lmao i got decent hygiene, an animal if healthy and ok will clean themselves lots and they are very finicky but only if they gettin old is when they give up on themselves like people