PDA

View Full Version : TOO ALL THE GRADUATES OF 2008...

SusyQ
06-07-2008, 02:16 AM
be careful. Designate a driver. Don't be a statistic. Use logic and call a cab. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif congrats kids. Just thinking of you!

dancingqueen
06-07-2008, 02:24 AM
gradulations!!!!
yes, please call a cab or sleep over... and if you are able to, call mom, most likely she will be happier you called than you think /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

GenX
06-07-2008, 10:02 AM
To the 42% of you that figured out it's a lot easier to have the government support you for the next 40 years than go out and actually get a job, I tip my hat to you.

SusyQ
06-07-2008, 12:17 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE really NICE! What did it take you hmmm 2 maybe 3 minutes too think that one up.

GenX
06-07-2008, 12:31 PM
One minute and thirty-seven seconds.

Sheesh, are you dumb??

SusyQ
06-07-2008, 12:37 PM
DAMN YANKEES! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

GenX
06-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Hated that band!

Wrangler35
06-08-2008, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE really NICE! What did it take you hmmm 2 maybe 3 minutes too think that one up. </div></div>

and 100% of us think your a NUT!

SusyQ
06-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Thats ok.

Barry Morris
06-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Winger is the hydrant every day!!!

blueeyedgirl
06-08-2008, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE really NICE! What did it take you hmmm 2 maybe 3 minutes too think that one up. </div></div>

and 100% of us think your a NUT! </div></div>
Not a 100% cause i don't think she is a NUT!
Hi SusyQ /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

chase_me
06-08-2008, 04:03 PM
i don't think she is a nut either

Xzavia
06-08-2008, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">be careful. Designate a driver. Don't be a statistic. Use logic and call a cab. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif congrats kids. Just thinking of you! </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif She better only be drinking orange pop at that McDonald's party!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Xzavia69/100_3896-1.jpg

SusyQ
06-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Thankyou very much ladies. Taken where its coming from it doesn't bother me one bit.

Xzavia she's a doll. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

bluekrissyspikes
06-08-2008, 11:52 PM
wow...a lot of rude guys on here tonight. suzy is awesome!

SusyQ
06-08-2008, 11:54 PM
AWWW TANKS BLUE /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif so are you.

Wrangler35
06-09-2008, 01:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE really NICE! What did it take you hmmm 2 maybe 3 minutes too think that one up. </div></div>

Now i can see where this has caused confusion...SORRY SusQ...this was for R W G R.I should of posted after R W G R's comment.I'm sure Barry understood who i directed it towards,and i believe his winger comment was specifically for R W G R.

SORRY!

SusyQ
06-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Thats ok just kinda shocked me /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

GenX
06-09-2008, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Camper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE really NICE! What did it take you hmmm 2 maybe 3 minutes too think that one up. </div></div>

Now i can see where this has caused confusion...SORRY SusQ...this was for R W G R.I should of posted after R W G R's comment.I'm sure Barry understood who i directed it towards,and i believe his winger comment was specifically for R W G R.

SORRY! </div></div>

You better genuflect whenever you mention my name, Cybie!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Wrangler35
06-09-2008, 01:41 PM
R W G R..always the "CLOWN"!

SusyQ
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171/ascoltailcuore/clown11.gif

Wrangler35
06-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Is that boot for me SusyQ?

RuMoR
06-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Me, My daughter and my Sister all graduate within a week of one another. None of us Drink though.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

jaydee
06-10-2008, 08:43 PM
i feel sorry for graduates now seeing that theres few jobs

Barry Morris
06-10-2008, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i feel sorry for graduates now seeing that theres few jobs </div></div>

Who do I know that doesn't have a job???

Hey, Mooochi, you're the ONLY ONE!!!!

jaydee
06-10-2008, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i feel sorry for graduates now seeing that theres few jobs </div></div>

Who do I know that doesn't have a job???

Hey, Mooochi, you're the ONLY ONE!!!! </div></div>

what maybe crap little jobs? nothing concrete really

RuMoR
06-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Nah, I haven't been able to find one yet either Barry. I thought I had a nice job lined up today. I went for the interview, they tell me that I don't qualify, as I'm not on EI. I've looked over the jobbank a few times this week, nothing new. Either I am over or under qualified for all the jobs they have posted. Not trying to be picky, but I really don't want to go to Tim Hortons till something better comes along.

Barry Morris
06-10-2008, 08:49 PM
I figure they all realize that you can't start at the top.

And darn near every management person we both know started where you refuse to.

jaydee
06-10-2008, 08:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nah, I haven't been able to find one yet either Barry. I thought I had a nice job lined up today. I went for the interview, they tell me that I don't qualify, as I'm not on EI. I've looked over the jobbank a few times this week, nothing new. Either I am over or under qualified for all the jobs they have posted. Not trying to be picky, but I really don't want to go to Tim Hortons till something better comes along. </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif

jaydee
06-10-2008, 08:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figure they all realize that you can't start at the top.

And darn near every management person we both know started where you refuse to. </div></div>

face it Barry theres little or no jobs, i know dont worry and im living it now 3 freakin interviews for a simple job at Wal-Mart c'mon now dont try and defend some i d i o t youre trying to protect, either that or baby boomers messed things up big time

jaydee
06-10-2008, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figure they all realize that you can't start at the top.

And darn near every management person we both know started where you refuse to. </div></div>

i dont want to start off at the top, i want a decent paying job not too much but within my qualifications and i cant even start a darn apprenitce, it all stems to NO JOBS

jaydee
06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Barry, youre wrong just ADMIT IT.

KDawg
06-10-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.tristat.com/images/CB-1%20new%20a.JPG

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:00 PM
its nice that some could joke KDAWG

Barry Morris
06-10-2008, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barry, youre wrong just ADMIT IT. </div></div>

Sorry, too busy, haven't got the time!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barry, youre wrong just ADMIT IT. </div></div>

Sorry, too busy, haven't got the time!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

cant talk to peoplel ike you, cause you have one track mind and dont understand or even care about someone else's situation, no skin off your nose eh

KDawg
06-10-2008, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its nice that some could joke KDAWG </div></div>

If you put as much time into a job search as you do on here complaining there are no jobs, I KNOW you would find a job. Make looking for a job your fulltime job.

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KDawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its nice that some could joke KDAWG </div></div>

If you put as much time into a job search as you do on here complaining there are no jobs, I KNOW you would find a job. Make looking for a job your fulltime job. </div></div>

not quite KDAWG ive been busy all month like bringing resumes out had 2 interviews already but NOT one single job, so i beg to differ

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:07 PM
ontop of that, ive been applying for apprenticeships and got sqwat so far its just disgusting, but you wouldnt understand it

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:08 PM
YOU NEED to give blood to get jobs in this city, or appendages actually

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:09 PM
i believe employers like to disciriminate in the Sault, thats why this city is in such a sad situation for jobs, disgusting

KDawg
06-10-2008, 09:12 PM
If you've been doing this all month, I'm guessing you've handed out at least 150 resumes.

Seriously...looking for a job should be your FULLTIME job.

jaydee
06-10-2008, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KDawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you've been doing this all month, I'm guessing you've handed out at least 150 resumes.

Seriously...looking for a job should be your FULLTIME job. </div></div>

just dont talk if you dont know what happening, i have been doin that for years and years and got sqwat sad city sucks
just face it this city sucks for jobs opps!

Barry Morris
06-11-2008, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barry, youre wrong just ADMIT IT. </div></div>

Sorry, too busy, haven't got the time!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

cant talk to peoplel ike you, cause you have one track mind and dont understand or even care about someone else's situation, no skin off your nose eh </div></div>

You really want a job??? Start your own business.

I'll give you one good idea if you PM me.

MaO3
06-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Well my baby graduates from High school on the 26th. I can't believe that my youngest boy is now finished too, hes only 17 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

He starts his apprenticeship on the 2nd of July.

SusyQ
06-11-2008, 04:24 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif congrats Ma's son.

Super Gram
06-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Congrats to Ma's son.

MaO3
06-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Thank you, we're very proud of him too. He and at least two of his friends have been offered apprenticeships directly out of school.

SusyQ
06-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Good for them Ma03 they will do great.

MaO3
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM
ya they will they are all good boys.

jaydee
06-11-2008, 07:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barry, youre wrong just ADMIT IT. </div></div>

cant talk to peoplel ike you, cause you have one track mind and dont understand or even care about someone else's situation, no skin off your nose eh </div></div>

You really want a job??? Start your own business.

I'll give you one good idea if you PM me. </div></div>

i want a normal job that everyone else could get, with my current qulaifications and if i get hired somewhere i am not afraid to upgrade and take the necessary courses that the job entails