PDA

View Full Version : lost black cat, elmwood, cameronSTILL MISSING

kitca
06-08-2008, 09:24 AM
very scared small black cat. indoor cat got outside, now she is hiding somewhere. spayed female, shorter tail, no other markings, no collar. lost from cameron behind quiznos (i forget that cross street, i am posting for a friend) last seen under a porch on elmwood.

please call if you see her! 942+3021, 945-1271. she is very scared, wont come to anyone but her owner. thanks so much. lets get this poor girl home and safe. owner is frantic.

sharon
06-08-2008, 02:31 PM
make sure u call the HS n let them know. hopefully u weill have better luck then me with my black cat.

kitca
06-08-2008, 05:43 PM
oh no, did you still not find yours? we are hoping to find out where this one, penny, is hiding and be able to livetrap her. and yes, they are calling the shelter every day, thanks.

Simba
06-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Going for my walk shortly, I will keep an eye out for ya. I live in that area. What is the cat's name?

SusyQ
06-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Anything???

kitca
06-09-2008, 05:36 PM
thanks, her name is PENNY because she has huge round eyes that sort of remind you of a penny. she is very scared of humans

Nessy
06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
kitca dont give up they say that a scared indoor cat is usually close by and will normally only go no further then a five house radias and usually will hide under things as you have already said. when a scared cat is out of its territory it goes into a protective mode and often will not even respond to its owners voice. you could look into setting a live trap that wouldnt harm him but can aid in catching him. Our indoor cat is very skiddish and got out a few summers back he was gone for about a month but he didnt go far he was hiding under and shed in a neighbours yard . We would leave food out for him and he would come out at night and get then we were able to catch him. Just use caution as they can run away when you go to grab him so move slowly and also when i got my cat he was scared and bit me so just be careful as he may be really upset and scared hope that helps

kitca
06-11-2008, 05:51 PM
thanks nessy,

penny is truly terrified too. we are just hoping to find out whre she is so we can leave her some food and put out a trap for her. hopefuly we will get some sightings.

Evangeline
06-12-2008, 01:52 AM
I saw a cat in the grass next to my yard that fits that description, but my finace says he has seen it before, how long has she been missing? This one ran off as soon as we pulled in the driveway.

But I might live too far away for it to be her..

SusyQ
06-12-2008, 02:53 AM
My daughter said she saw a black cat around St. Pius school running and frollicing with a grey cat. She never knew about your cat sorry or she'd have come and got me.

kitca
06-12-2008, 09:56 AM
thanks so much you guys. i think with penny, she wont be seen out in the open, someone may realize there is a cat hiding under their porch or in a shed or something. she loves her owner, but as soon as anyone would come to visit she was in the basement up in the rafters. her owner is an older lady who is sick over it. anyway, me, or some of her other friends will go and check out any calls just to be sure